JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So,far the guy sounds like an idiot. He sold to a 20 yr old. I've sold a couple of guns & I required id & ccp. He should have atleast checked the buyers age.

To those that like to openly flaunt the law, whether I-594 or SB941 here in Oregon, and do so claiming that no case has ever been prosecuted, this should be an eye opener. The real question here is this - are YOU willing to give up your freedom so that someone else can buy your gun without a check? Is it really worth it? Are you willing to pay that price with jail time?

I can't stand the stupid law, but to naively believe that no one will be prosecuted under these laws is foolish at best. This just proves you can thumb your nose up at the law, but in the end, it may come back to bite you.

As for this guy, selling a handgun to a 20 year old, with no ID even checked, that was just stupid on his part, and now he's going to end up paying for it - all for a cheap a$$ .22 pistol.

Last Edited:
Well, under this case, intent seems to be irrelevant. Just likely a witch hunt against folks like us. They're probably celebrating that they are getting their first case in 2 years o_O
lol. im just bein a smarta$& and just referencing a preachers said "lack of intent" in oregon. sounds a lot like HRC and her not really intending to break federal laws... which makes it ok??

:rolleyes::eek:o_O

lol. im just bein a smarta$& and just referencing a preachers said "lack of intent" in oregon. sounds a lot like HRC and her not really intending to break federal laws... which makes it ok??

:rolleyes::eek:o_O

I kinda figured - but the 'intent' defense only works if you're an anti - we don't get to claim that. Double standards, hypocrisy and all that ;)

Gah! That site is full of pop ups for phones:mad:.

It never once that I could tell between ads said if he would have passed a BGC for say a shotgun and been able to walk out of the store with it and still kill the dude?

First Criminal Charge Filed under Two-Year-Old Gun Control Measure

The Island County, Washington prosecutor has filed what may be the first-ever criminal charge for violation of a controversial "universal background check" law approved by voters in 2014, almost one year after an Oak Harbor man was murdered with an allegedly illegally-transferred pistol, according to KING5 News and the Northwest News Network.

First Criminal Charge Filed under Two-Year-Old Gun Control Measure

how did they trace the gun back to the seller if it was never recovered, presumably thrown in the ocean....?

He has been charged there has been no prosecution the article says the guy moved out of Oak Harbor and they don't know where he is. So this is still nothing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top