JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You think the wait for ARs is tough? Get into suppressors, I dare ya :)

Parts are starting to come back into stock. Saw some LPK's for $65 today.

I have run a few more rounds through my TiN BCG with no more issues. Some dirty old Wolf I had lying around, some SS109, some tracers and some LC. No malfs and I just wiped her clean with a dry cloth and hit the tough to reach spots with some non-chlorinated brake parts cleaner, then coated with some Rem Oil. Very quick and easy!

Good to go. If the Chrome or TiN is not much more expensive, get it. DPMS used to sell their TiN BCG's for $185 before the scare. This is what normal one's are selling for currently. In my very humble opinion, it could not hurt to have it!

All I can say (I know, old thread) is that it works great, easy to clean and have had 'NO' FTF or FTE issues ...... I know, kinda flashy, but it is what I wanted ...... 28" Bull Barrel and all ..... I just recently added the TiN Trigger which has been set at 2.5#'s ...... :)

<broken link removed> <broken link removed> <broken link removed>

That's a nice looking bolt! I picked up this BCM complete Bolt Carrier Group, along with a extra charging handle to have as spares for my DI guns. The price was right, and they had it in stock. A lot of the other brands didn't.

Tru-Glo6-24XScope011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i was going to buy one and hang it off a gold chain and wear it around my neck,right next to the big diamond money symbol i have
then when i get my gold teef (thats teeth to you)i will be blinging so when im in da bafroom(thats bathroom to you)takin shots(thats pictures to you)of myself wit ma rollie(thats a rolex to you)wit ma hat on sideways(with the tags and sticker still on it)and my abs all washboarded out i will post it on ma facebook.

i was going to buy one and hang it off a gold chain and wear it around my neck,right next to the big diamond money symbol i have
then when i get my gold teef (thats teeth to you)i will be blinging so when im in da bafroom(thats bathroom to you)takin shots(thats pictures to you)of myself wit ma rollie(thats a rolex to you)wit ma hat on sideways(with the tags and sticker still on it)and my abs all washboarded out i will post it on ma facebook.

God, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Thanks for that :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads