Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Firing Back at anti-gun columnist

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. Abiqua

Abiqua Oregon Active Member

From the Pitts article:

The Second Amendment is not about hunting.

pokerace and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Aero Denezol

Aero Denezol Salem Active Member

The only person responsible for what happened to Giffords was that idiot kid, I forget his name.

The solution to most of our problems in this society is not make more laws and regulations but to hold people accountable, instead of making excuses for them.

I'll go ahead and say what people are afraid to say: the mentally ill are responsible for most of these random acts of violence.

4. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

I read a lot of political commentary and op-ed pieces and find that Leonard Pitts is one of the worst offenders of rules of basic logic. As hard as I try, I honestly cannot finish any of his writings. He is the quintessential victocrat(1), often applying a heavy racial slant to his whining. How this clown makes a living by writing this garbage is beyond me. Whenever I see the picture of him that they use in his articles, I hear whining puppies.

1. The term "victocrat" was coined by Larry Elder, insinuating that many Democrats on the Left take up the "I'm a victim" argument.

1 person likes this.
  5. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

That would be GOOD!! Where do we sign up to be in the audience?