JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you're going demented in your retirement state.
Yeah, I'm supposed to be the dumb one, what with all the concussions and everything. Those are supposed to be hell on your memory. You need to go to goldfish training school.

Why do you think I retired? I was clinically dead for half a minute once, I've had three concussions and two heart attacks. That can't be good for you.

Also, while we're on about memes:

gz5kc9o-jpg-jpg.jpg

:D

Yeah, well a guy in Vancouver just killed another guy with a bow and arrow.
Not registered. No waiting period. No 10 arrow max quiver.
You can kill someone with a rock, or even your bare fist if you are willing to put the effort into it. That is the main failure of gun control; people who want to kill other people do not lack options, all they need is the will to act on a plan. Meanwhile someone who does not want to have to kill someone, but may need to in order to preserve their own life, does not have the ability to plan and act, they only get to respond. If they want to have a fighting chance they may actually need an effective tool instead of some ad-hoc improvised tool.

Taking guns away does not hinder criminals, it hinders those defending themselves from criminals.

Last Edited:
You can kill someone with a rock, or even your bare fist if you are willing to put the effort into it. That is the main failure of gun control; people who want to kill other people do not lack options, all they need it the will to act on a plan. Meanwhile someone who does not want to have to kill someone, but may need to in order to preserve their own life, does not have the ability to plan and act, they only get to respond. If they want to have a fighting chance they may actually need an effective tool instead of some ad-hoc improvised tool.

Taking guns away does not hinder criminals, it hinders those defending themselves from criminals.
There ya go, thinking again. :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads