JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
seeing these online for 95 bucks a k,plus shipping. Shipping not determined yet.
..Anyone use these or heard any reports on them ?
....These are the 1st lpp of any kind 've seen in a long while, if no feedback I'll order them and report back.

seeing these online for 95 bucks a k,plus shipping. Shipping not determined yet.
..Anyone use these or heard any reports on them ?
....These are the 1st lpp of any kind 've seen in a long while, if no feedback I'll order them and report back.
i bought some federal magnum lpp on natchez around a 100.00 just a couple weeks ago 19.99 hazmat

plus more $$ for shipping I''m assuming ? tough affording even realoads these days .dang
yeah i caught them on a 3day no hazmat fee so shipping was like 12.00 but i bought set of 458 dies and some projectiles. worked out. when on sale i stock up. the no hazmat was great, though they only charge like 19.99 hazmat

RUAG is headquartered in Switzerland. They have factories in several countries. The company has a reputation for quality product. I've never used them simply because they weren't available here when I was in buying mode. I have fired some of their 7.5x55mm Swiss ammo, no issues.

RUAG, through its many subsidiaries, is one of the largest ammo manufacturers in the world.

I've fired tons of their RUAG branded NATO spec 7.62 and it goes bang just as well as any other big-name brand. I'm sure we all know of the high quality that Norma represents.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top