JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know we just took a shot to the nads with this magazine ban. As bad as it is, I have to be able to find the silver lining in bad situations. I feel like it's what has helped me get through some bad situations in life where things could have gone real bad if I had just given up. It also helped me avoid marrying one of the many disasters I dated as a young man because I've always had an abundance mindset. That's why I ended up with a woman much better than I deserve...

Who is also gullible! I was able to use the new magazine ban to con the wife into letting me buy a new 45. An M&P45 2.0 Compact! Magazines only hold 10 rounds!

A9207AD1-84F8-4394-AF48-B542E6AA0815.jpeg

Considering the background is a baby changing pad, I guess I'm gullible too...

:s0112:I know we just took a shot to the nads with this magazine ban. As bad as it is, I have to be able to find the silver lining in bad situations. I feel like it's what has helped me get through some bad situations in life where things could have gone real bad if I had just given up. It also helped me avoid marrying one of the many disasters I dated as a young man because I've always had an abundance mindset. That's why I ended up with a woman much better than I deserve...

Who is also gullible! I was able to use the new magazine ban to con the wife into letting me buy a new 45. An M&P45 2.0 Compact! Magazines only hold 10 rounds!

View attachment 1147330

Considering the background is a baby changing pad, I guess I'm gullible too...
Doing the math between yours/her's gullibility and what you each get out of it….. that's the most expensive handgun on earth!

:s0112:

When you bought that 6.5, I was worried you'd be in that hipster phase for awhile. Glad to see you've jogged steadily on.
Wanna hear something funny? I took that 6.5 to the range yesterday, set it up on the bench, and couldn't find it within myself to shoot it. It went right back in its case and back into the truck.

The same thing happened to me in college with this girl we nicknamed the turkey vulture. She had the body of an eagle, but the messed up looking head of a turkey. Just couldn't go through with it.

Out of curiosity, why didn't you use this as a time to buy a gun with a normal magazine greater than 10 to get grandfathered, along with a pile of magazines?

IMG_20220302_082943485.jpg

Wanna hear something funny? I took that 6.5 to the range yesterday, set it up on the bench, and couldn't find it within myself to shoot it. It went right back in its case and back into the truck.

The same thing happened to me in college with this girl we nicknamed the turkey vulture. She had the body of an eagle, but the messed up looking head of a turkey. Just couldn't go through with it.
Was she also bulimic, with the habit of vomiting on her feet after eating?

The Future: Majority of handguns in Washington will be sold w/o magazines.

Also The Future: Anonymous & Cryptic Geocaching of abandoned outlaw magazines.

If I "lose" a thing that another person, "finds" - is that considered a "transfer"? :rolleyes:

Sadly I agree. They'll target 10-8-7 rounds and say no one needs more than 5.. or more likely they'll target the caliber saying the 45 is some elephant gun type caliber used in war
I think they will stop at 6 but you 7 shot revolver guys will probably have to epoxy or weld one hole in your cylinder shut. :s0002:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads