JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to find out the Blue Book value of a 'never fired' Mossberg MVP Varmint 5.56mm 24" HVY Fluted matte with laminate stock.
I've searched but can't seem to find an option that doesn't cost, seems silly to pay to look up one item to me. Hoping someone can help.
I contacted Mossberg and they confirmed that this model was 'discontinued' but said decision maker's didn't give a reason for it.
Age and health is showing me the need to thin down, so just looking for a fair market value before I list it. Thanks for any input.Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. Sonalb

Here's the Blue Book copywrite 2017. This may not reflect todays value in this climate!

20201112_180535.jpg

I would like to find out the Blue Book value of a 'never fired' Mossberg MVP Varmint 5.56mm 24" HVY Fluted matte with laminate stock.
I've searched but can't seem to find an option that doesn't cost, seems silly to pay to look up one item to me. Hoping someone can help.
I contacted Mossberg and they confirmed that this model was 'discontinued' but said decision maker's didn't give a reason for it.
Age and health is showing me the need to thin down, so just looking for a fair market value before I list it. Thanks for any input.Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. Sonalb
When last sold at Sportsman's Warehouse, the were $500-$700 depending on options.
Hope this helps.
Best,
Gary

Thank you flydipper and K-22! Very helpful, at least to determine a starting point for listing. I had checked GB a few weeks ago which wasn't very helpful. Ranged from around $399 used to $700 new. Thanks again!!

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top