JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or heavy machinery

image.jpg

Last Edited:
I wonder how much the fear mongering and talk of economic collapse will impact the severity and timing of said. Like a self fulfilling prophecy.

So, if you're not tracking...

Big Tech made the announcement last year and now more businesses are making the same announcements.

When the grocery and delivery companies start down this trend... better make sure that you are ready.

Ouch! $1000 a month for a car payment. That makes me feel a little better about my $5500ish of total debt. Hopefully my firearms hold their value better than a vehicle.

I saw a stat saying a significant portion of car loans are over $1k/month and the current loan length is at an average of 77 months

I've been sitting on an inheritance for the last couple of years waiting for a good investment.
A neighbor I fished with down the street from me passed away last July and the brother who inherited the 3 bedroom house made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
He only wanted $175,000 cash for it and the best part was it had a newly built detached four car shop/garage, which I'm keeping for my own use.
The brother lives in Walla Walla, WA. and didn't want to deal with repairs, or a realtor, so we shook hands on the deal and after the four month probate was finalized, he kept his word and signed the house over to me. I still can't believe it, as another neighbor offered twice that, but he turned the guy down.
The house needed a lot of upgrades, but I've been remodeling most of my life and know what was in store for me, but being 68 sure makes me feel my age.
I'm half way done and have already lined up one of my previous renters. She's moving in the first of May, so I'm working every day.

I'll really start worrying when the consumer staples like grocery start laying off folks.

After reading this article, it seems the grocery industry is in for changes but ok otherwise.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top