JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was at kieths this Saturday and came across a 10mm smith & wesson 1006, I have been looking for one of these for a very long time. It looks like someone bought it and put a box of ammo through it and put it away. I have owned a kimber in 10mm but it was incredibly un reliable, it would always fail to feed. I tried with kimber customer service but it was the worst experience I have had. I have tried glocks but for some reason I can't shoot a striker fired gun with any kind of accuracy. So I am incredibly happy I found this. Plus it came with original case 2 factory mags, original lock, cleaning kit, chamber flag, instruction manual, and fired case from factory

20151031_182428.jpg

I got this one for $860 but he definally priced it more to move, I have seen them on gunbroker usually go for closer to $1,000

Last Edited:
Here are your spare parts! And actually S&W has more parts available if needed, just give them a call.

HTML:
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/SmithWesson-33495/AutoPistols-42024/10mmSeries-35278/1006-33642.htm?results=All

Nice gun, not a regular Glock fan, but my Gen 4 G-29 (The smaller frame 10 MM) is very accurate for me, but I am not a great shot anyway. I also have a beefy EAA Witness Match Elite (Single action only) that is very similar in dimensions to your 1006. I don't own a Sig but the 220 in 10MM has my eye at $1050 to $1300 depending on frills.
I would be happy to have a Glock 20 (10 MM) based on my G29 experience.

Big fan of the 10 MM though, there seems to be a expanding variety of 10 MM factory ammo available, though I am partial to Underwood. (This cartridge makes me with I was a reloader)

Congrats! I'm a 10mm fan too. Have a Glock 20SF. Hope to add another 10mm next year. Undecided on what though. I think I would of jumped on that gun for that price. You got a great deal.

Don

My dad had this same pistol since I was a little kid. I always told him I wanted it and was waiting for the hand me down.

Found out last year he traded it in on some garbage.

So his record as a father is unchanged. Still disappointing.

DROOLING.....and so jealous. I was just at Keiths last week looking for a 4506. They had a model 59 but it was a bit beat up. I ended up with a 'used' but brand new Beretta 92fs vertec which I was pretty satisfied with. Then the next day I grabbed the 4506 off arms list. A good week for iconic pistols.

Congrats on that 1006...... So jealous....

Relatives of the stainless steel era in the 1990's: I lovingly picked up a 4006 last year that looks like it came off the shelf. Not a mark on it-paid $400 even along with two mags. Luck would have it but several suppliers on the net offered police turn-in mags for 6 at 35 or 40 bucks and then, I came across "new" 4006 mags for about $12/each or 6 for about $50.00 or $60.00. This one that I have has the target sights and it is accurate off the bag and out of the box was spot on and zeroed at 25 yards. Super piece of work from SW. 1006 is just one top shelf piece.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top