1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighting back

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Just Jim, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

2. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire.

I am a Christian and I will fight when and if needed. Especially if my family, friends or Country is attacked.
    clearconscience and Dyjital like this.
  3. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

So, after a coup, thugs that claim to represent muslim "leaders" went on a rampage killing christians, or "putting them to the sword" as doctrine says, and now the christians are fighting back.

Sounds a lot like "Crusades 2.0."

When the "peace-loving" muslims learn to police their own, I believe this kind of crapola will stop.
    But until that point, (which I don't believe will ever happen) they'll continue to poke the bear, and occasionally get their heads swatted off.

Too bad for the innocents I know, but if one wishes to remain innocent, they need to see the innocence in others too, and defend it whenever and wherever necessary.

"All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." - Burke
    Sstrand and Father of four like this.
  4. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member

I'm torn on this. Christ professed no violence. That's what the early church did when Nero was putting them on fire just to light walkways in the palace. They did not revolt.

Then the other side of me says that I will protect my family, friends and nation in that order. Escalation is quick from family to nation if we are under siege.

Driving out the Moslems is fine. Wholesale slaughtering them isn't. Retaking your nation is perfect. African Spring.

Coming soon: American Summer.
    Father of four likes this.
  5. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

Which side do you think the emperor will take???