JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, after a coup, thugs that claim to represent muslim "leaders" went on a rampage killing christians, or "putting them to the sword" as doctrine says, and now the christians are fighting back.

Sounds a lot like "Crusades 2.0."

When the "peace-loving" muslims learn to police their own, I believe this kind of crapola will stop.
But until that point, (which I don't believe will ever happen) they'll continue to poke the bear, and occasionally get their heads swatted off.

Too bad for the innocents I know, but if one wishes to remain innocent, they need to see the innocence in others too, and defend it whenever and wherever necessary.

"All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." - Burke

The roughly 6,500 French and African troops authorized by the U.N. Security Council to intervene have been unable to stop the violence.

I'm torn on this. Christ professed no violence. That's what the early church did when Nero was putting them on fire just to light walkways in the palace. They did not revolt.

Then the other side of me says that I will protect my family, friends and nation in that order. Escalation is quick from family to nation if we are under siege.

Driving out the Moslems is fine. Wholesale slaughtering them isn't. Retaking your nation is perfect. African Spring.

Coming soon: American Summer.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads