JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
33D30FA5-9EE5-491F-A17A-CAF5706369DD.jpeg

Nice video but this one is more my style.

Shooting Fish Underwater with 9mm HAhahaLOL .. .Probably just use a .22lr Rimfire for the same kill .
For people wondering ??? , just how much water steals energy from a ' low Vel.' bullet shot out of handgun ?
So.. 'as giving example' . me shooting bullet in water, with also taking away a small life lesson .

. OK, Me Thinking --> ..." Hey, water ought to slow down, a slow moving bullet pretty Damn fast ". Right ??? .
I wanted to see what deformities water travel made if any ? . off a ( 206 grn. round nose / 1050 fps. Vel. ) . a subsonic Bullet impact right on water surface, It should be pretty good shape ?
So I got bright idea to shoot the bullet threw water filled to the very top of a 50 Gal. drum . and the Bullet should ?? be laying right on the bottom of the full 50 Gal. Drum of water, and in pretty good preserved shape .
. also, me being HalfAssed intelligent . I taped a piece of plastic over the top of the drum, so not to get splashed with water, with the muzzle of suppressor placed right on top/over the water filled drum when I pulled the trigger .
I stood on a step-ladder. leaned over and put muzzle right on the top of the plastic , and pulled trigger . It was very well done controlled and suppressor muffled nice, and No Splash . I stepped down and 1st thing I noticed was .. Water on a 'what was' a dry concrete floor .

Life lesson learned . Do NOT underestimate the travel distance, and ft/lb's energy, of a bullet moving threw water .
I drained the drum and looked in . There was a Nice Hole on the bottom of drum. and there was a NICE impact crater in the concrete floor that is still there today when I walk into that shed .

click on Pic. for better Res. , of bullet Impact, passing threw water, bottom of drum, and concrete floor .
-
Water-Bullet.jpg
-

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews