JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buck Wild Shooting Supply I think. I used them for a transfer right when I moved over here. I needed one quick and they're who I found first. Not a horrible experience but not a good one either, and he charges $45 which is a little high IMO. I haven't swore off the place like I did Beavercreek Armory but I figure there has to be a better place in the area.

Check out force ten. They are just past the cameo theater on 99w. Last transfer I did was $25 ($15 for the transfer, $10 for the oregon background check).
They are also a SOT if you want to do NFA transfers.

I called them today and the lady I spoke to was very nice. I'll be giving them a try once I narrow down what I'm going to get. Choices, choices, too many choices. So many guns, so little time and money!:s0114:

I called them today and the lady I spoke to was very nice. I'll be giving them a try once I narrow down what I'm going to get. Choices, choices, too many choices. So many guns, so little time and money!:s0114:

If you want to order something you can look online at gallery of guns www.galleryofguns.com - Buy guns online, top brands, best price, best service, best warranty; all types of guns: revolvers, rifles, pistols and shotguns. Thats who they order through. They split the shipping cost between all orders so it just ends up being a fraction of actual shipping (depending on how many they are ordering at the time).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top