JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buck Wild Shooting Supply I think. I used them for a transfer right when I moved over here. I needed one quick and they're who I found first. Not a horrible experience but not a good one either, and he charges $45 which is a little high IMO. I haven't swore off the place like I did Beavercreek Armory but I figure there has to be a better place in the area.

Check out force ten. They are just past the cameo theater on 99w. Last transfer I did was $25 ($15 for the transfer, $10 for the oregon background check).
They are also a SOT if you want to do NFA transfers.

I called them today and the lady I spoke to was very nice. I'll be giving them a try once I narrow down what I'm going to get. Choices, choices, too many choices. So many guns, so little time and money!:s0114:

I called them today and the lady I spoke to was very nice. I'll be giving them a try once I narrow down what I'm going to get. Choices, choices, too many choices. So many guns, so little time and money!:s0114:

If you want to order something you can look online at gallery of guns www.galleryofguns.com - Buy guns online, top brands, best price, best service, best warranty; all types of guns: revolvers, rifles, pistols and shotguns. Thats who they order through. They split the shipping cost between all orders so it just ends up being a fraction of actual shipping (depending on how many they are ordering at the time).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top