Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

FFL transfer in Yamhill county

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by alphapygmy, Jun 10, 2012.

1. alphapygmy

alphapygmy Yamhill County Active Member

Any good shops that do FFL transfers for a fair price in Yamhill county? Just moved over here by Mcminnville from Washington county and don't see much around. Thanks

2. krivey

krivey mcminnville oregon Active Member

Last time I did a FFL transfer, I used force ten in newberg. $25 about a year ago. I would call to confirm the price is still the same

3. DoubleTapDrew

DoubleTapDrew Oregon Well-Known Member

Another +1 for force ten. Robyn and Pat are good folks.

4. alphapygmy

Thanks, I'll give them a call.

5. andrsn7088

andrsn7088 Gaston New Member

There is a gun shop near Wally-World. Can't think of the name of it....

6. alphapygmy

Buck Wild Shooting Supply I think. I used them for a transfer right when I moved over here. I needed one quick and they're who I found first. Not a horrible experience but not a good one either, and he charges $45 which is a little high IMO. I haven't swore off the place like I did Beavercreek Armory but I figure there has to be a better place in the area.

7. DoubleTapDrew

Check out force ten. They are just past the cameo theater on 99w. Last transfer I did was $25 ($15 for the transfer, $10 for the oregon background check).
    They are also a SOT if you want to do NFA transfers.

jdubl and (deleted member) like this.
  8. alphapygmy

I called them today and the lady I spoke to was very nice. I'll be giving them a try once I narrow down what I'm going to get. Choices, choices, too many choices. So many guns, so little time and money!:laugh:

9. rds801

rds801 Portland Member

I've used Force Ten for all my transfers

10. DoubleTapDrew

If you want to order something you can look online at gallery of guns www.galleryofguns.com - Buy guns online, top brands, best price, best service, best warranty; all types of guns: revolvers, rifles, pistols and shotguns. Thats who they order through. They split the shipping cost between all orders so it just ends up being a fraction of actual shipping (depending on how many they are ordering at the time).

11. cpy911

cpy911 Newberg Active Member

+1 on Force Ten. Just did one a couple of months ago. Probably the cheapest in the area.