JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
not sure where to post this but made a private sale today at tropic pawn for ffl transfer and asked them what they knew about 1639 , so as of the first tropic will raise their fee to $29 and once 1639 takes hold the state will charge up to $25 as well ,
so private sale ffl transfer will be $54 fee plus a 10 day mandatory waiting period to pick up your firearm no more cash and carry even with concealed permit ,
and whatever else the 30 page 1639 law includes , he said he was also told a class will be required for a concealed permit too , this is really going to bite
$54 fee for a private sale DANG :eek:

Governmental BS interfering with the free exchange of property and such an article that keeping is specifically and clearly protected by the Bill of Rights. I'm pretty sure The Founders would not have tolerated this crap.

What about 80% stuff? , still seems like a "free to buy whatever a guy wants" type of deal.
I read the whole law and since they are not a firearm, any body can build them.

I have read all 30 pages of 1639 and there is not one single word addressing the 80% market. Most of the general public has no clue about 80%ers. For now. Once someone starts to make an issue about it and it gains momentum. 80%ers will be on the hit list. They want nothing but 100% total control.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews