JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
May meet in Salem for a sale, not real familiar with most of Salem or any ffl's there. Anyone recommend a shop with decent transfer price?

Now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't that be a nice permanent thread at the top of the classifieds sections, a members list of ffl's by city and what they charge for transfer fee's. When searching ffl's on google it list big box stores that won't do them and I know for Albany Google also list shops that are shut down. It'd be nice to have a real updated list by members on here for reference.

Last Edited:
Now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't that be a nice permanent thread at the top of the classifieds sections, a members list of ffl's by city and what they charge for transfer fee's.

I suggested that back when this BGC law went into affect and it didn't fly, for what ever reason. Seems getting on here and asking get's you pretty quick response though, so there's that.

Gunboker.com website has a FFL finder. Type in your zip code and sit back and choose from the FFLs in your area. I tend to prefer home FFLs for transfers all these shops are looking to make a buck off a transfer some flat out over charge.

For a gun shop I say Coat of Arms in Keizer. Every time I have been the transfer was $20 for everything.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top