JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Every marxist who declares they're politically progressive. Nope, yer just another commie and nutty as squirrel manure.

Schitzbirds who plague our cities.

The 'gimmee gimmee' crowd.

OK, I'll stop, but I could go on for mucho more pages.

Ohboy

Starting with politicians who refuse to recognize what the Constitution says, and how it limits them from abusing us.

Democrats who waste taxpayer money on their witch hunt to impeach the President when they all know there's not a snowball's chance in hell that the Senate will convict or remove him, and McConnell isn't even going to bring the articles up for a vote to conduct a trial.

ANTIFA not being declared a terrorist organization and their members hunted down and arrested in droves

The homeless problem being let get so far out of hand

Idiots on scooters zooming in and out of traffic, running stop signs / lights is annoying too.

Litterbugs, lousy tippers, drivers who pull out in front of you even though there's not another rig on the road,, crappy beer, know it alls, etc.

old.jpg

Oregon drivers who do 50mph in the left lane of the highway and then get mad at *you* when you finally get a chance to floor it past them.

Commie whores.
Do-gooders enabling junkies and drunks living in tent cities and crapping on sidewalks.
My wife and I first moved into downtown (west side) 3 years ago. Moved into the suburbs 2 years ago.

Downtown had a few tent areas over by Voodoo doughnuts/skidmore fountain area...but that was about it. (3 years ago)

Now we go downtown to revisit a bar or something and I can't take 10 steps without tripping over a bum.

And the congestion! 2 years ago, I took various friends and family to the whiskey library nearly every day for a week. Got there when they opened and had the place to ourselves.

Went down there about a month ago and there was already a line before they opened. It stacked so deep that they filled up and we couldn't get in! Estimated wait for something like 2-3 HOURS.

Eff that, I'll find whiskey elsewhere. Just couldn't believe the congestion.

Litterbugs, lousy tippers, drivers who pull out in front of you even though there's not another rig on the road,, crappy beer, know it alls, etc.

View attachment 642244

Litter bugs aka PIGS who show their piggish behavior are on the top of my list or close to it.

When I was a little kid, I was taught to treat other people's property as if it was my own. Public property too.

Meaning that you would not want someone to litter, trash or destroy aka stealing in it's own way what you personally own in goods or a home/business so you should NOT do it to them.

Do the right, honest and ethical thing when it comes to keeping your own place clean and do the same thing in your neighborhood, suburbs, small village, rural area, wilderness/woods, beaches, ocean, rivers and lakes.

Take care.

Cate

ADULTS and not only children who ride their bikes in fading light (AM or PM) or at night and REFUSE to put lights and reflectors on their equipment or do not turn on their bike lights.

Cate

Mostly me...Sometimes I do/say things without thinking. My goal is to be more Christ-like in 2020. Be more kind and a bit more patient/tolerant of others, even boorish behavior. Less of "me" more of "Him". :D

People that think they are "Entitled" to everything.:( Housing, healthcare, food, weed.......The idea of 'Earning' want they want through work is
completely foreign. Always have an excuse as to why they can't work.

Boy, let's see, what time is it. :rolleyes: I could write down grievances for a day I think. Is it because I'm getting older? And, some, pain is with me at all times?

I'll only list one grievance because I think that will cover 99% of my many grievances.

Look around people, pay attention to your surroundings. When you're around many other humans, (or maybe even animals?) you need to consider how your behavior affects others. It is the courteous thing to do. When you're on the road, in the mall, at the grocery store, the theater, everywhere that other are close by.

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top