JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No Lego for you. For at least 30 minutes that is. Had to pay for them at the prior gun counter too. A Lego withheld is a Lego denied!

Sign of the times I suppose.

Best part is I only got him 2 smaller ones at $20 total.

C876A1F7-8ED2-4036-82D9-5C38CF6D970F.jpeg AA5A9A8B-F3B2-40F4-ABB6-CF3F5EE3E731.jpeg

No Lego for you. For at least 30 minutes that is. Had to pay for them at the prior gun counter too. A Lego withheld is a Lego denied!

Sign of the times I suppose.

Best part is I only got him 2 smaller ones at $20 total.

View attachment 1344240 View attachment 1344241
This is going to be the way almost everything is done soon. Along with a lot of stores just going away. Lot of people will just order stuff rather than wait for someone with a key. One of the Home Depot stores in the city here is slated to be shut down soon. So much stuff is walking out the front door free that the place in losing money. When it does finally just give up and shut down lots of lost jobs. Of course some law makers will run to a camera to blame everyone but themselves for the loss or jobs and tax revenue.

This is going to be the way almost everything is done soon. Along with a lot of stores just going away. Lot of people will just order stuff rather than wait for someone with a key. One of the Home Depot stores in the city here is slated to be shut down soon. So much stuff is walking out the front door free that the place in losing money. When it does finally just give up and shut down lots of lost jobs. Of course some law makers will run to a camera to blame everyone but themselves for the loss or jobs and tax revenue.
This is Trump's fault.

Theft is pretty high at this store, from what the employee told me at least. It's not hard to see how that can be, taking the drive to the store.

I guess I just never thought I'd see the day kids toys get locked up.

Theft is pretty high at this store, from what the employee told me at least. It's not hard to see how that can be, taking the drive to the store.

I guess I just never thought I'd see the day kids toys get locked up.
I guess there is a market for Lego's that goes way back. I work with a guy who worked loss prevention long ago at a large chain store. Told me long before this new idea of allowing the scum to walk off with stuff he had a lot of trouble with Lego's. I guess selling them on Ebay or such??
This allowing stuff to walk off free really hurts the business. For every $100 worth of stuff walked off with they have to sell a mountain of stuff just to break even. sooner or later it just gets to where there is no point is staying open. Look how many stores have just shut down over this while the people who came up with this idea act like they had nothing to do with it. 🤬

I guess there is a market for Lego's that goes way back. I work with a guy who worked loss prevention long ago at a large chain store. Told me long before this new idea of allowing the scum to walk off with stuff he had a lot of trouble with Lego's. I guess selling them on Ebay or such??
This allowing stuff to walk off free really hurts the business. For every $100 worth of stuff walked off with they have to sell a mountain of stuff just to break even. sooner or later it just gets to where there is no point is staying open. Look how many stores have just shut down over this while the people who came up with this idea act like they had nothing to do with it. 🤬
I don't see how this store can continue. It might as well just close up and become a hub for distribution at this point. A lot it is locked up in it. Surprisingly which parts are locked and which aren't. If it wasn't for the grocery side, I'm thinking they would have always closed up shop.

I have thought of trying that line at work anytime something goes wrong, its that damn Trump again. Wonder if it would fly? :s0140:
Tell us how that works out if you do? :s0155: It's seems like a good way to call people stupid sheep without actually saying those words.

I don't see how this store can continue. It might as well just close up and become a hub for distribution at this point. A lot it is locked up in it. Surprisingly which parts are locked and which aren't. If it wasn't for the grocery side, I'm thinking they would have always closed up shop.
Wifey lives it pretty much 8 hours a day 5 days a week at the store. I'm sure they just raise prices on everyone to compensate for the loss.
It's a shame the elites refuse to confront the elected's for allowing our society to slip into the sewers. I know myself, I've gone to amazon for about 80% of non food/staples because of the state of our retail stores.

The best part is when the same law makers who make this mess then scream about which products the stores lock up. Several times I have heard some morons claim its all race based. :confused:
Up here first it was hair products aimed at certain ethnicity. Stuff was getting stolen so it got locked up. Several in power started to say the store only did this out of race hatred. Stores of course just said we lock up the stuff that keeps walking out the door. Up here now its common to see those sensors at doors to go off if un paid stuff goes past them. The first time I ever saw these at a grocery store here it was in a VERY sketchy part of town I normally avoided. When I saw them I thought this just confirms this is not the place to be at night. It took decades before they set up the rest of the stores with them. Now even those really don't matter as the only people who stop when they go off are the people are are actually paying.

When they had that great shortage on formula I am surprised they did not have to lock it up. Amazing how people who champion the scum as just stealing what they "need" never notice when stores get looted diapers, formula, bread, all seem to not be touched.
I want to say the formula is locked up at this store.

As are a good amount of medicines. Most if not all of the hardware section is behind locked glass. Knives, toy guns, spray paint.

I think the grocery section is about the only part that doesn't have any locked displays.

I went to the Fred Meyers in north Portland and all the laundry detergent was in the front of the store locked up. It boggled my mind
I saw that while back at an Albertsons. Was cashing a lotto and they had a locked case full of those pods. I asked the girl is this to keep kids from eating them? She sighed said the high end stuff like that kept walking out the door to be sold. Just one more thing a lot of people will just order rather that wait for them to find someone with the key to come let you buy the stuff.

I went to the Fred Meyers in north Portland and all the laundry detergent was in the front of the store locked up. It boggled my mind

I saw that while back at an Albertsons. Was cashing a lotto and they had a locked case full of those pods. I asked the girl is this to keep kids from eating them? She sighed said the high end stuff like that kept walking out the door to be sold. Just one more thing a lot of people will just order rather that wait for them to find someone with the key to come let you buy the stuff.
"ORC" Organized Retail Crime is huge. There are unscrupulous business owners that buy from these people and put the stuff on their retail store shelves. I would guess there is exactly ZERO police scrutiny of such operations in our area, Seattle, Eugene.

Wifey and I will do garage sales sometimes when we've got nothing better to do. We've stopped at yard sales that are nothing but brand new HABA (health and beauty aids) items. Shampoo's, lotions, creams, hair color, deodorant, razors, etc. Cant even keep a tube of KY on the shelves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top