JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's so bad how lots of kids are these days but it's not all the kids fault the parent 's are to blame also 1990s Problems.jpg

Any one who has seen the original kings of comedy will remember this as Bernie Mac said its not the kids it's us WE ARE SOME PUNK A$$ PARENTS

Old thread ... even older source for my response:
The Boston Massacre of 5 March 1770 was started by a few thrown snowballs...

Point being is that sh!t can escalate , no matter how small when starting.
Note I am not saying that the kid deserved a felony...Just that things you do can come back and bite you hard.
Andy
Edit to add the word "not" which with out confuses the meaning of my last sentence.

Last Edited:
But if the kid is a typical Olympia trustafarian, he probably wouldn't have turned out to be more than a skinny jean wearing, greasy headed, neck beard sporting, mouthy aspiring tattoo artist who only drinks beer with 4 word names like Cascadian Imperial Nutlicker Stout.

God help me, but that's hilarious! "Cascadian Imperial Nutlicker Stout." You are a fick sucker! (Of course you knew that already). :eek::rolleyes:o_O

moms spankins with hangers,wooden spoons, her hand on my bare a$$ werent bad. it was when dad got home from work and we(my brother and i)heard the distinct sound of a leather belt come out of the loops and his leatherman hit the floor... couple of lickins ended up bein lessons well learned later in life.

now its child abuse.

pu$$ification of America i tell ya!!!

i'll tell you what, my kid is almost 3 and he is the toughest 3yr old ive ever seen. i dont let him cry when he falls down and scrapes his knee or runs into something. i am comforting when hes trully upset or hurt and parent him the right way in my eyes. i have let him know its OK to be tough and "get back on the horse when he falls off" and that crying doesn't make it better... trying harder the next time makes it better.

tough love is what me and my brother always had.i mean, ive never heard my mother or father say they love me that i can remember but, their actions spoke for themselves. my brother and i turned out OK.

i for damn sure show and tell my son that i love him. multiple times a day.

i just hope i can be at least 1/2 the dad that my dad is. he's an even better grandpa!

:s0137:

rant over

Don't you love this? It is from the b!tc#, p!$$ and moan department. (This is why God Gave women two sets of lips... so that they could p!$$ and moan simultaneously).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads