JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been looking into the different BS going on and came across this...

Assault Weapons - Issues - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein

we all know what feinstein is trying to enact, but even more so the last part...

"Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:

Background check of owner and any transferee;
Type and serial number of the firearm;
Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration"

this just opens too many doors, thought you might want to see this. time to bury em...

Let's see, it prohibits the "sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of" certain weapons, then it requires a "Background check of owner and any transferee" of grandfathered weapons? Really?! How's that work?

Last line. "Dedicated funding to implement" . Smells like a new tax to me. Don't they have enough of our money already? Probably a registration fee to own firearms to be collected each year.. BS

Let's see, it prohibits the "sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of" certain weapons, then it requires a "Background check of owner and any transferee" of grandfathered weapons? Really?! How's that work?

Most of that is already law in CA and has been for over 10 years, she has just expanded it by dropping the number of "evil features" and now wanting a federal registry (NFA) vs a local one.

With the goal of getting rid of "assault weapons" (those 120 named ones) they would be registered to you, with no option to transfer them to anyone else, you would not be able to import any new ones into the state or manufacture your own.....

Those other 900 grandfathered weapons, if you wanted to sell them, they then need to transferred to the new owner via FFL

Just throwing this out, because I let my crazy brain think for a minute.
What if Obama already put an executive order through, logging all the guns and ammunition feeding devices, on that list to a national registry, starting right after the election?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

"Protects the rights of legitimate hunters and owners of existing firearms by"

°"Grandfathering existing firearms owned prior to enactment of legislation"

So the rights of subsequent citizens are hereby null & void.

How mighty they must think themselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads