JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Executive orders general have to be backed by the constitution or some other federal law. If the president chose to do this it could easily result in a supreme court case, and I am sure the NRA or someone else would jump at the chance to take the President to the supreme court .

Executive order - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Until 1952, there were no rules or guidelines outlining what the president could or could not do through an executive order. However, the Supreme Court ruled in Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer, 343 US 579 (1952) that Executive Order 10340 from President Harry S. Truman placing all steel mills in the country under federal control was invalid because it attempted to make law, rather than clarify or act to further a law put forth by the Congress or the Constitution. Presidents since this decision have generally been careful to cite which specific laws they are acting under when issuing new executive orders."
Since President Clinton, powers have been aquired by the Office of Presidency that have not been used yet by any President. Not so sure anymore pyromancer.

Seems to me Ban or Not what ever they plan. It should be a States Rights issue.. Break out that 10th amendment boys!

Tenth Amendment – Powers of States and people.
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Somebody help me out here. How can the 10th be an issue when the 2nd is a part of the Constitution? Further, why would we want the gun issue to be a state by state thing at all? Wouldn't it be better to have one federal law that appies equally without regard to borders with the ideal being an Alaska or Wyoming type scenario?

Since President Clinton, powers have been aquired by the Office of Presidency that have not been used yet by any President. Not so sure anymore pyromancer.

What powers are you talking about? Line item veto was granted to him but later taken away after it was decided an act of congress would have to be used to give him that power.

I knew this would be asked when I posted it and rightly so. Without the benefit of reasearch yet on my part. I remember powers being given to the president that seemed extreme and shocking during the last say 12 years and not all at once. I believe that some where to be used if martial law were to be declaired or a natural diesaster of large perportion type of situation was to occur. I would suspect that Burt Gummer may have this knowledge or possibly another member. I have personally put 10-24 hours a day into in reasearch into sandy hook since it happened.

Kevatc

It seems to me that the Federal Government can only use the powers granted to it by the constitution. The 10th Amendment basically says that they can't make the country on a whole do something that isn't part of their given powers. The States reserve the right to decide what else is law as is the case with Washington and Colorado recently with Marijuana.

My point is If states like New York and California want to Jerk off and ban all the guns and scary weapons they want Let the Commie bastards do it. I know there's a majority of states that wouldn't. If a State decides to make a law you can always move. Otherwise the Constitution is THE LAW and they shouldn't be making BS by passes.

. I have personally put 10-24 hours a day into in reasearch into sandy hook since it happened.

-So you have heard that the Honda Civic that Lanza allegedly used was registered to a drug dealer who was facing 7 felony counts, and was mysteriously released on his own recognizance, as was his mother recently?(the police radio recordings prove that the cars plates were registered to Christopher Rodia, the drug dealer in question). WHy was he released with no bail...with 7 pending felony charges? Looks like he was a hired foot soldier, doesnt he?
-What happened to the maroon/red van with a rear window shot out? (one of my customers I deliver to is from Newtown and he has friends that had children that went to Sandy Hook. We got to talking, and the friends of his in Newtown were asking the same question about the van witnessed...where is it, who was it, and why are the authorities not pursuing it?)
-The gun found in the Honda's trunk....if the .223 was used IN the school(according to the narrative), what was the long gun found in the trunk? It certainly does not look like an AR. And if its not the AR which it obviously isnt, why has that particular gun not been listed in the medias list of guns taken to the attack? I mean, the media loves to sensationalize gun crimes...and the more guns to report, the merrier for them.
-And who the hell was the guy in camo in the woods? No confirmation on who he is or what he was doing there.
-And why was a memorial page for Vicki Soto shown as being posted on Dec 10th? Days before the shooting?

Something really stinks. And we know it.

Kevatc

It seems to me that the Federal Government can only use the powers granted to it by the constitution. The 10th Amendment basically says that they can't make the country on a whole do something that isn't part of their given powers. The States reserve the right to decide what else is law as is the case with Washington and Colorado recently with Marijuana.

My point is If states like New York and California want to Jerk off and ban all the guns and scary weapons they want Let the Commie bastards do it. I know there's a majority of states that wouldn't. If a State decides to make a law you can always move. Otherwise the Constitution is THE LAW and they shouldn't be making BS by passes.

14th Amendment grants Federal government authority to protect rights of the citizenship. 14th overrides whatever powers that states have under the 10th in favor of the rights of the citizens.

-So you have heard that the Honda Civic that Lanza allegedly used was registered to a drug dealer who was facing 7 felony counts, and was mysteriously released on his own recognizance, as was his mother recently?(the police radio recordings prove that the cars plates were registered to Christopher Rodia, the drug dealer in question). WHy was he released with no bail...with 7 pending felony charges? Looks like he was a hired foot soldier, doesnt he?
-What happened to the maroon/red van with a rear window shot out? (one of my customers I deliver to is from Newtown and he has friends that had children that went to Sandy Hook. We got to talking, and the friends of his in Newtown were asking the same question about the van witnessed...where is it, who was it, and why are the authorities not pursuing it?)
-The gun found in the Honda's trunk....if the .223 was used IN the school(according to the narrative), what was the long gun found in the trunk? It certainly does not look like an AR. And if its not the AR which it obviously isnt, why has that particular gun not been listed in the medias list of guns taken to the attack? I mean, the media loves to sensationalize gun crimes...and the more guns to report, the merrier for them.
-And who the hell was the guy in camo in the woods? No confirmation on who he is or what he was doing there.
-And why was a memorial page for Vicki Soto shown as being posted on Dec 10th? Days before the shooting?

Something really stinks. And we know it.

This is my second attempt to reply to your post
Honda -yes owner-yes also had afew bullet holes in it one appears to have came from inside through windshield piller.
Van yes, also radio said possible dressed in nuns attire I have heard no more
gun in trunk yes ,possible two ar's?
Guy in woods-nothing new some say he was the controller
Vicki Soto new to me, some say this was delayed should have been more around the sandy storm time?
Also early post here recording of a police scanner you hear "End Adams Life" in low volume remember ?

These criminals need to be where they belong. Dropped off in the mountains of afghanistan.

They are more concerned with banning weapons than getting the economy and budget in any kind of "order".

They have waaaaay more important things than trying to take away the American way of life. They are not leaving me defenseless. Against criminals. Petty or govt.

Damn!!! My guns just fell into the deep river....... If your going to take them. I give the lead first.

These criminals need to be where they belong. Dropped off in the mountains of afghanistan. .
I'm thinking a Active volcano air lift them and kick them out the door.
There action show plainly that they do not care about us or the U.S it about how much money can they make before retiring And fulfilling their delusional ideas. In someway they are just want to be nazi's wanting to rule the world they get off on their power trips.

This is my second attempt to reply to your post
Honda -yes owner-yes also had afew bullet holes in it one appears to have came from inside through windshield piller.
Van yes, also radio said possible dressed in nuns attire I have heard no more
gun in trunk yes ,possible two ar's?
Guy in woods-nothing new some say he was the controller
Vicki Soto new to me, some say this was delayed should have been more around the sandy storm time?
Also early post here recording of a police scanner you hear "End Adams Life" in low volume remember ?

The Sandy Hoax continues... - YouTube

Kevatc

I understand the states have the right to make their own rules and regs regarding MJ but the difference is that guns are a Contitutional right and MJ would be more of a priviledge. It would seem to me that a Constitutionally protected right is something that should apply to ALL states equally and that states that wish to regulate to a more restrictive degree would be in violation of the Constitution.

My disclaimer here is that I am not a legal scholar. I am certain some of this has already been argued in the judiciary. Further, I am guilty in ths case of being an idealist and likely because of my ignorance of the legal wranglings that have occured over the past 75 years or so.

Feinstein is just one person trying to press her view on all of us.

Yeah, "just one person"... with THOUSANDS of "Manchurians" working for her behind the scenes.

These people didn't amase the wealth they have, and gain the positions of power they're in by being stupid. Don't be totally fooled by the slobbering caricatures you see in press conferences, and public statements.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top