JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Press release: Feinstein, Cicilline Introduce Assault Weapons Ban

Key provisions:

• Bans the sale, manufacture, transfer and importation of 205 military-style assault weapons by name. Owners may keep existing weapons.

• Bans any assault weapon with the capacity to utilize a magazine that is not a fixed ammunition magazine and has one or more military characteristics including a pistol grip, a forward grip, a barrel shroud, a threaded barrel or a folding or telescoping stock. Owners may keep existing weapons.

• Bans magazines and other ammunition feeding devices that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition, which allow shooters to quickly fire many rounds without needing to reload. Owners may keep existing magazines.

• Requires a background check on any future sale, trade or gifting of an assault weapon covered by the bill.

• Requires that grandfathered assault weapons are stored using a secure gun storage or safety device like a trigger lock.

• Prohibits the transfer of high-capacity ammunition magazines.

• Bans bump-fire stocks and other devices that allow semi-automatic weapons to fire at fully automatic rates.

Exemptions to bill:

• The bill exempts by name more than 2,200 guns for hunting, household defense or recreational purposes.

• The bill includes a grandfather clause that exempts all weapons lawfully possessed at the date of enactment.
thank you for taking the time to break this down. hope any "new" gun owners will read this carefully.

Manchin's softening on the filibuster signals he's caving to democrat pressure, he folds and you can kiss the filibuster goodby, along with republicans ever getting back into the game. We'll instantly have 20m-30m New Democrat voters, fresh across the southern border...

Hope all those who voted for a democrat in the White House enjoy their handiwork. We'll soon be no better off than Venezuela...

Hope all those who voted for a democrat in the White House enjoy their handiwork.

Nah, Trump was ruining the country, more and more every day. They heard it on "Main Stream Media". So they know it was all true. Just ask them! Don't try to tell em' the real poop though, 'cause it pisses them off.

The invocation of CRT (critical race theory) in arguments to get rid of the fillilbuster make my spidey sense tingle. It's no longer a process debate, but a moral debate. Moral debates make people nuts. :confused:

As I keep saying, I hope I'm wrong.

The assault weapons ban in the 2021 legislative session in Wash. didn't make the cut-off. Doesn't mean it won't be reprised in a last gasp effort late in the session. But, my take is the pols themselves aren't as hot this time around on this issue as they might've been. My thinking is they have their eye on what's happening at the federal level. If another assault weapons ban at the federal level is successful, the state effort will be moot.

Upheaval, riot and commotion in 2020 may have a braking effect on such legislation in the US Senate. Time will tell.

Last Edited:
The Angry Prepper is in New York City. The Federal Moratorium for evictions are ending at the end of March. People since they have not made any rental payments, mortgage payments may be evicted. They are also reporting to your creditors your lack of payments so your credit score is going down as well.

Note the guy uses a lot of profanity in his videos if you decide to watch it.

The Angry Prepper is in New York City. The Federal Moratorium for evictions are ending at the end of March. People since they have not made any rental payments, mortgage payments may be evicted. They are also reporting to your creditors your lack of payments so your credit score is going down as well.

Note the guy uses a lot of profanity in his videos if you decide to watch it.

THIS is what I have been waiting for.:(

When Braden and Skylar figure out that being part time baristas cannot cover cell phone AND rent and diapers, there are going to be an uncomfortably large group of unskilled, unprepared, entitled and hungry people roaming around. Not really expecting a ton of quality life choices from that brigade.:oops:

When Braden and Skylar figure out that being part time baristas cannot cover cell phone AND rent and diapers, there are going to be an uncomfortably large group of unskilled, unprepared, entitled and hungry people roaming around. Not really expecting a ton of quality life choices from that brigade.:oops:

Yes all those homeless people need to eat so I expect crime to skyrocket in some areas. The food banks may be empty as well.

Easy now, you are being too far-sighted! Nowadays it is all about living in the moment with reckless abandon and no care/consideration for the consequences that may be incurred later! Didn't you get the memo??

Yes all those homeless people need to eat so I expect crime to skyrocket in some areas. The food banks may be empty as well.
My little city of 12K has a community kitchen (I think the Salvation Army is a big part of that), so there is a population that live within walking distance of the food. But 2020 saw an influx of homeless, some dumped on us by Portland, some just following the river.

Crime has gone up. Shop keepers are fighting trash and shopping carts and tents. They have fought valiantly, but when the warm weather comes we will be over-run.

OTOH, these are real people. I handed a complete, GOOD meal that I earned consulting on some PA matters for a local club. In the alley on my way back to the office, I was approached by a kid that could not have been 18 and for sure was living in his clothes. I am Archie Bunker with a little Grandpa Simpson and Hank Hill thrown in, but when the kid asked for some help, I gave him the dinner, which I had in a TOGO container.

I can't stop what is coming, but I beat hunger THAT night!

10 out of 10 of the states with the highest levels of poverty are run by Republicans top to bottom.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top