JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kalifornia isn't part of the U.S.! I know, I'm from there. If it does end up that a foreign power is used to confiscate our arms from us, it will be from Kalifornia. They'll send all of their illegal immigrant thugs our way and, mark my words, there will be a fight because those thugs have access to some real firepower!

Let's just do what we should not state online. That's the simple solution.

Insight. I agree that many politicians are pandering to their supporters. However, I would suggest that such "wild ideas" are not only a manifestation of how mentally nuts some of these folks are, but they are dangerous socially. Unfortunately, there is alot of hysteria going on, but hopefully some non-gun crisis will emerge and take the wind out of this storm. As we have seen voters have elected unbalanced and politically destructve people. It is unfortunate that NorthEastern and Eastern mentalities have been so brain washed on the gun issue, but they do live in very uncivilized cities and towns. That is a different world out there. I am hoping that the Congress and Senate will be more rationale. If a ban does pass, like 1994, those that voted for the ban were replaced. So I hope.

The second amendment would have to be thrown out, or radically changed in the constitution.
If it did take place, the only guns they would know about would be the ones legally purchased from a gun dealer. Private party purchased would amount to a large number I would guess. But if they know you have a gun, or think they know, if you failed to sell it to them they would find a way to punish you. Bank account seizures, tax return seizures, wage attachments, and things like that. The last thing they want to do is break down doors, even though they will if they have to. The UN thing is of a little more concern to me, but I'm not sure either US or UN confiscation would be a good idea, unless they can punish people effectively without breaking down doors.
Not that Wikipedia is the best source, but here it is: Gun politics in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gun buy back? Don't know about you all, but I sold all my guns months ago... ;)

That is good!!! Dad and I were just talking about that possibility last night. Who's to say I didn't just put an add up and say I sold them all. "Can't you see, officer? My add is right there. They are all gone; I sold them to John Suchandsuch."
In all seriousness, it would be a dark stain on American history if they tried to forcefully take our firearms from us, and our illusion of freedom would be gone forever.

Sen. Feinstein suggests national buyback of guns | WashingtonExaminer.com

What is this country coming to? I wonder the opinions of people here, if this hypothetically did pass, which I am sure it won't, but if it did, how many here think our current military and police as a whole would participate in fighting a war against American citizens and forcing to give up their guns? Do you think it is possible? I have always respect most of military and veterans of this country. I, myself, don't think many would go along with it, but who knows? If pressured with being imprisoned, having their own families stripped from them, etc, would many cave-in to the pressure? Would Obama perhaps utilize hiring private armies, militias from overseas, etc to carry out the gun seizures? Or, maybe he would put together a special unit of anti-gun police forces/military personnel that he personally picks and pays an increased salary to carry out the missions of seizing arms from American citizens?

i asked some friends the same question last night while i was at their house. one is still active duty and the others got out a couple years ago. according to them, don't be surprised if a good chunk of current servicemen and women do NOT join our side. my buddies, though, will be on our side.

That is good!!! Dad and I were just talking about that possibility last night. Who's to say I didn't just put an add up and say I sold them all. "Can't you see, officer? My add is right there. They are all gone; I sold them to John Suchandsuch."
In all seriousness, it would be a dark stain on American history if they tried to forcefully take our firearms from us, and our illusion of freedom would be gone forever.

It wouldn't be just a dark stain...it would utterly destroy the country.

She should be removed from office for her disregard of not just the 2nd, but 4th amendments. don't politicians take oaths to protect the constitution just like soldiers / cops etc?

The second amendment would have to be thrown out, or radically changed in the constitution.
If it did take place, the only guns they would know about would be the ones legally purchased from a gun dealer. Private party purchased would amount to a large number I would guess. But if they know you have a gun, or think they know, if you failed to sell it to them they would find a way to punish you. Bank account seizures, tax return seizures, wage attachments, and things like that. The last thing they want to do is break down doors, even though they will if they have to. The UN thing is of a little more concern to me, but I'm not sure either US or UN confiscation would be a good idea, unless they can punish people effectively without breaking down doors.
Not that Wikipedia is the best source, but here it is: Gun politics in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the gun grabbers want to take away our 2nd ammendment rights I say we take away their 1st ammendment rights and shut their pie holes for good!

because they are morons

im the troll? you idiots are getting yourselves worked up over a total non issue and talking about shooting UN guys when no one is even talking about the UN intervenening.

Yes Lush, Oops, I mean Suge.. You are a troll.. Who has been advocating gun control and supporting Obama through most of your posts and various IDs you are using.

Well, considering out elected government officials are trying to push unconstitutional legislation and are working to strip the American people of their freedoms, I don't really think anything is so far-fetched. I, myself, do not doubt for a second that Obama Hussein could employ UN soldiers and even start utilizing them in "street sweeping" operations. You would be amazed at how clever, sneaky and unscrupulous politicians can be at fulfilling their agendas. Who knows..

It's all hypothetical now, but considering how Obama is covering up the Benghazi massacre, established multiple theocracies in the Middle East, had illegal funding for his campaign with support of the Arab mafia (everyone forget Tony Rezko?), his crazy anti-American, white-hating, racist pastor and deranged racist church, etc , etc, well, I don't put anything past him.

I don't know what to think anymore, but this country is being fed to the dogs ..

I feel safer around Adam Lanza than I do with many of my own government officials.. Sorry to say this!

Yes Lush, Oops, I mean Suge.. You are a troll.. Who has been advocating gun control and supporting Obama through most of your posts and various IDs you are using.

Well, considering out elected government officials are trying to push unconstitutional legislation and are working to strip the American people of their freedoms, I don't really think anything is so far-fetched. I, myself, do not doubt for a second that Obama Hussein could employ UN soldiers and even start utilizing them in "street sweeping" operations. You would be amazed at how clever, sneaky and unscrupulous politicians can be at fulfilling their agendas. Who knows..

It's all hypothetical now, but considering how Obama is covering up the Benghazi massacre, established multiple theocracies in the Middle East, had illegal funding for his campaign with support of the Arab mafia (everyone forget Tony Rezko?), his crazy anti-American, white-hating, racist pastor and deranged racist church, etc , etc, well, I don't put anything past him.

I don't know what to think anymore, but this country is being fed to the dogs ..

I feel safer around Adam Lanza than I do with many of my own government officials.. Sorry to say this!

you should be sorry to say it because its absoloutely retarded and you should be mocked and religated to the childs table.

p.s. never had another alias on this site.

seriously, good luck with such a thing. set aside all the "out of my cold dead hands" stuff... set aside the "civil war" stuff... set aside everything other than the sheer numbers that make it an impossible feat. nothing, nothing short of sheer magic is going to make it happen. nothing. this country has more firearms in it, not just per capita... more firearms period, than known. i mean that as "nobody knows how many firearms are in this county"... nobody.
ESTIMATES are at ~250 MILLION. Two Hundred Fifty MILLION firearms in this country as an estimate. Two hundred and fifty million firearms scattered about a three and a half million square mile area, with more than 300 million people inhabiting it. ahhh... 70 something firearms per square mile of this country.

Australia, by contrast, had 650000 firearms handed in during their buyback, or 1/5 of all of their guns. that's 3.25 million. 3.25 million compared to 250 million.

IT. WILL. NEVER. HAPPEN.

you should be sorry to say it because its absoloutely retarded and you should be mocked and religated to the childs table.

p.s. never had another alias on this site.
Why would you need one? You came here less than a week after the Newtown school shooting, and have contributed nothing other than to support a hi-cap mag ban, obama, and the liberal position on mag limits and an AWB.

You claim to own a couple of ARs, yet you have offered nothing in the way of advice or tips to others on any topic other that the political ones surrounding gun control.
And those are grossly one-sided, and support the anti's current positions.

Care to offer up your list of posts elsewhere to refute that?
Or is being a "champion of the Brady cause" enough for you?
TrollsGuys like you make trolls easy to spot,... Because you're all one-trick-ponies.

I agree. There is a point when the American people will not stand for it anymore.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCjlfkOdbWCLWtepJ6kklzBdXoQHO1mqiqlyQbtgUiH1YDaEFIVyC-4G6V.jpg

If there was, it would have been 1934, or 1968, or 1986, or 1994...

This to me would be crossing the line. They try anything to go after citizens without changing the 2nd will result in total war to public.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top