JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here are some hits using the Slick Guns search engine...

Thanks! I'll bookmark that site.

I was actually (and naively) hoping someone would have it in their case somewhere and I'd be able to walk out with a new gun today. I've heard it can go very quick if you have a CPL (which I do), so I was thinking it would be fun to do that. Leave it to me to want a special order gun.

I may end up buying it online, as it appears the delivery times are much faster. The dealers I visited today all said it would take at least two weeks and maybe up to a month and half to get it (which nearly prompted me to do my best Homer Simpson voice: "Two weeks! But I'm angry now!").

I need to find a reasonable FFL nearby. Looks like I'll be visiting Mr. Google.

I got hit with the flu on 12/30/16. Felt pretty weak, and the next day the Missus and I spent 4 hours splitting firewood because we were almost out. I thought maybe I could sweat the cold away.

Nope.

Three weeks later, and this is the first week I've felt semi-normal. Today is the first day I feel pretty darn good. It's been a looooong time since I've had a cold that bad.

But the cold is mostly over; we've got a new President; the sun is out, and the 24 inches of snow is starting to melt. I'm feeling much better.

I think I'll celebrate by buying a gun either today or maybe this weekend. I'm thinking either a pocket pistol (Sig P238 or Colt Mustang), or if I feel like a big spender, maybe a Colt Defender .45.
Wrong. Time to split some wood!

lol

Hey, I'm over the cold and I love to split wood, but first I'd have to dig the woodpile out from under 2 feet of snow. I'd be too tired.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews