JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here are some hits using the Slick Guns search engine...

Thanks! I'll bookmark that site.

I was actually (and naively) hoping someone would have it in their case somewhere and I'd be able to walk out with a new gun today. I've heard it can go very quick if you have a CPL (which I do), so I was thinking it would be fun to do that. Leave it to me to want a special order gun.

I may end up buying it online, as it appears the delivery times are much faster. The dealers I visited today all said it would take at least two weeks and maybe up to a month and half to get it (which nearly prompted me to do my best Homer Simpson voice: "Two weeks! But I'm angry now!").

I need to find a reasonable FFL nearby. Looks like I'll be visiting Mr. Google.

I got hit with the flu on 12/30/16. Felt pretty weak, and the next day the Missus and I spent 4 hours splitting firewood because we were almost out. I thought maybe I could sweat the cold away.

Nope.

Three weeks later, and this is the first week I've felt semi-normal. Today is the first day I feel pretty darn good. It's been a looooong time since I've had a cold that bad.

But the cold is mostly over; we've got a new President; the sun is out, and the 24 inches of snow is starting to melt. I'm feeling much better.

I think I'll celebrate by buying a gun either today or maybe this weekend. I'm thinking either a pocket pistol (Sig P238 or Colt Mustang), or if I feel like a big spender, maybe a Colt Defender .45.
Wrong. Time to split some wood!

lol

Hey, I'm over the cold and I love to split wood, but first I'd have to dig the woodpile out from under 2 feet of snow. I'd be too tired.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top