JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They don't even try to hide that it's a machine gun part. Linking youtube videos to the post showing how to install in gun and the gun in action. :eek:

They don't even try to hide that it's a machine gun part. Linking youtube videos to the post showing how to install in gun and the gun in action. :eek:
Well it's China pandering to the stupid American who thinks they will get away with it. They are great for the hood. You can use them in shootings and they won't even be in the media.

I would generally assume that all social media is reviewed by LEO's, including this one. I have been offered to not go through FFLs a number of times on this site and obviously refused, curious how many were law enforcement.
Pretty much the entirety of the domestic and UK's internet is ran through a alphabet filter (Rhymes with NASA). UK has ZERO laws like we do protecting their freedoms. They are a monarchy they were always slaves. We happily monitor them for us and them, we are the arbiter for them.
Yes they are leftist sites but there are a ton of the right on there as well trying to keep some sort of balance. Until things get carried away and big brother steps in.......................
Lol. Keep telling yourself that. I bet you support cnn and msnbc and the lot for their diversity too.
That's if you are the one buying. Not selling. Cops don't sell drugs. They buy them. It's just like when a cop stands on a corner. Not selling them selves but allowing people to come up an offer. LE could offer to buy a gun but they won't ask to do it in a illegal manner. That would be left to the seller to self incriminate themself. I may be wrong but that is my understanding.
*cough* fast and furious.

In general are you kidding me? What was the name of the program the heads in Utah were using that logged every single keystroke AS IT happened.
It even used software to see your backspaced and deleted keystrokes to profile you on how you think and correct yourself.
Your totally delusional. Keep your head in the sand its cozy in there.

Its people being niave that are getting us further down this rabbit hole. Wake the F up. Pull your heads out!

Who cares if people are doing private transfers without going through an FFL? They are the ones taking the risk. Same with carrying. How many people do you think cross over from Portland to Vancouver while still conceal carrying without one of the states permits. Yes it's a "crime" but if one is willing to own the responsibility of risk for his/her actions than I personally have no issue with it. One has to balance the importance of their own safety and freedom against the possible prosecution and criminal convictions whether they agree with them or not. This is America.
That's what I said.

Pretty much the entirety of the domestic and UK's internet is ran through a alphabet filter (Rhymes with NASA). UK has ZERO laws like we do protecting their freedoms. They are a monarchy they were always slaves. We happily monitor them for us and them, we are the arbiter for them.

Lol. Keep telling yourself that. I bet you support cnn and msnbc and the lot for their diversity too.

*cough* fast and furious.

In general are you kidding me? What was the name of the program the heads in Utah were using that logged every single keystroke AS IT happened.
It even used software to see your backspaced and deleted keystrokes to profile you on how you think and correct yourself.
Your totally delusional. Keep your head in the sand its cozy in there.

Its people being niave that are getting us further down this rabbit hole. Wake the F up. Pull your heads out!
Just a quick follow up from my earlier msg.
Watch my man Rob explain:
Im sure alot of you dont even care though.

Five eye doesnt ring a bell. But i did recall it was eyes something. So im guessing this is it.
Research people, research!
Inform and notify your fellow brotheren. Dont go quietly into that good night like the jews did. Be vigilant, be ready.

Screenshot_2021-04-18-21-10-32.png

wasnt so much posting for you as much as others such as the OP. seeing how you were the one that initially commented about why using FB in the first place. Which is on point.
That's why I'll be ok. I don't play on any of those servers.

But also my point was doesnt really matter what servers you "play" on. They pretty much own them all.
Im sure theres plethora of back doors and zero day hacks they use to own the entire system. Its getting worse not better.
If that's the case then they are watching this one too. Life is too short to live in fear. I will do things wisely. But I will continue to just live my life.

I think the craziest thing about these auto adapters are how they are showing up in huge numbers in big cities.

So many questions.

Who is making them?

Who is buying them?

Are they being distributed?

WTF?

No joke. Article after article on boxes with hundreds if not thousands being detained from cargo ships in cities like Detroit, Chicago, and the Bay Area.

I think the craziest thing about these auto adapters are how they are showing up in huge numbers in big cities.

So many questions.

Who is making them?

Who is buying them?

Are they being distributed?

WTF?

No joke. Article after article on boxes with hundreds if not thousands being detained from cargo ships in cities like Detroit, Chicago, and the Bay Area.
Sounds like asymmetrical warfare to me. Left sells them, left buys them, left claims MASSIVE increase in illegal gun parts market in US.
You gotta watch these sneaky basterds.
They will sneak right up on you like peewee in a movie theater if you let them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top