JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look like it holds up to its name some one is definitely fishing. Buy one you will definitely get the rod included for free lol
Could it be argued I am using my Glock to fish in shallow water? It costs less than dynamite although that price gap is slowly closing.

Not feds, just another China based scam site. (IMO... who knows, spooks spies work with anyone... :eek:) (I'm so sorry, I regret causing literal harm with my insensitive choice of word and sincerely see the error of my ways and beg everyone's forgivness and know I can work to make the world a better place by contemplating the history of the harm caused by insensitive word choice on all peoples of our world family!)

They show their "delivered list", which has dates from before the domain was registered. :D

Last Edited:
Not feds, just another China based scam site. (IMO... who knows, spooks work with anyone... :eek:)

They show their "delivered list", which has dates from before the domain was registered. :D

1583F6CC-03C3-457B-9B4F-D5738A259813.jpeg

I'm old. Spook = Spy.

slang (orig. and chiefly U.S.). An undercover agent; a spy.
1942 BERREY & VAN DEN BARK Amer. Thes. Slang §458/16 'Spotter.' (One who spys upon employees.).. Silent eye, spook, spotter. Ibid. §765/7 Rat, rubber heel, spook, spotter, a person employed to detect irregularities. 1954 People (Austral.) 3 Nov. 24/1 The spooks were senior constables who wore no uniform, worked in pairs and followed constables about the city and suburbs to see if they did their work properly. 1961 John o' London's 20 Apr. 434/1 The idea of making a living as a spy 'spook' in current Washington slang is repugnant to most of us. 1966 R. THOMAS Spy in Vodka (1967) vi. 50 I'd like him to get out of the spook business. 1979 L. PRYOR Viper i. 9 'My training was also in espionage at the CIA farm.'.. 'A spook,' I said in wonder.

That's if you are the one buying. Not selling. Cops don't sell drugs. They buy them. It's just like when a cop stands on a corner. Not selling them selves but allowing people to come up an offer. LE could offer to buy a gun but they won't ask to do it in a illegal manner. That would be left to the seller to self incriminate themself. I may be wrong but that is my understanding.
Many years ago the FBI put an ad in the now defunct Shotgun News advertising drop in auto sears for the AR 15. The name of the company was TPF Industries. You buy an auto sear and the ATF shows up at your door. The name of the operation was TPF - To Prison Fast.

Many years ago the FBI put an ad in the now defunct Shotgun News advertising drop in auto sears for the AR 15. The name of the company was TPF Industries. You buy an auto sear and the ATF shows up at your door. The name of the operation was TPF - To Prison Fast.

When the internet was first taking off back in the 90's. E-bay was first getting started and way before all of their rules. Somebody posted a complete drop in auto sear. I could not believe what I was looking at so I printed the add. I still have it but have no clue where it is. Also, I never followed the add to see if it sold and for how much. There was about 6 pics.

I find it ironic that these full auto switches are perfectly legal in China, yet the guns are a no-no. While here, you can have the gun, but heaven forbid you make it shoot a little faster. :confused:

Yes but they didn't search you out and ask you to buy them. The purchasers willing did it. Whether the company was ran by LE or not.

Merely presenting the opportunity for someone to commit a crime is not entrapment, and that's all this ad would be. Entrapment is when they basically push you into committing the crime. It does read like a Chinese company rather than the feds, though.

Well, there are beady eyes doing 3D printer stuff left and right. From wall hooks to fishing reel this to whatever that. The packaging looks clearly like Chinese ripoff.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top