JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This popped up on my news feed about 15 minutes ago. Anybody who knows Glocks, knows exactly what this is vs what anybody may call it. Plus they offer worl wide shipping which is a vilation of the ITAR laws.

It's not a mistake if you use your head and don't post stupid bubblegum like this. You can have your opinion but I don't have to agree.
Agreed. I tend to shy away for super leftist ran media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). Infact media and news in general. All lies and information stealing platforms.

I would generally assume that all social media is reviewed by LEO's, including this one. I have been offered to not go through FFLs a number of times on this site and obviously refused, curious how many were law enforcement.

Agreed. I tend to shy away for super leftist ran media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). Infact media and news in general. All lies and information stealing platforms.

Yes they are leftist sites but there are a ton of the right on there as well trying to keep some sort of balance. Until things get carried away and big brother steps in.......................

I would generally assume that all social media is reviewed by LEO's, including this one. I have been offered to not go through FFLs a number of times on this site and obviously refused, curious how many were law enforcement.
I would say probably close to zero. LE has more important things to do. That would be walking the line of entrapment which is illegal. They can't solicit you to commit a crime and then charge you for it.

I would say your wrong, it's not entrapment if you have a choice. It's the same thing undercover drug sales.
That's if you are the one buying. Not selling. Cops don't sell drugs. They buy them. It's just like when a cop stands on a corner. Not selling them selves but allowing people to come up an offer. LE could offer to buy a gun but they won't ask to do it in a illegal manner. That would be left to the seller to self incriminate themself. I may be wrong but that is my understanding.

It's against the law to transfer a firearm in the state of WA without utilizing an FFL, if you as the seller forego this both the seller and buyer would be in violation of the law. A law enforcement officer could solicit you to sell them a gun under the table and as soon as you committed this act you would be in violation.

It's against the law to transfer a firearm in the state of WA without utilizing an FFL, if you as the seller forego this both the seller and buyer would be in violation of the law. A law enforcement officer could solicit you to sell them a gun under the table and as soon as you committed this act you would be in violation.
I know we have some legal beagles on here!

The feds have gone deep deep DEEP undercover.

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 12.12.51 PM.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads