JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — The girlfriend of an accused killer with ties to white supremacy groups provided him with 9 different weapons in the months before 3 people were shot in the head at a home in Woodland, a new federal indictment claims

Andrea Sibley faces 5 federal gun charges plus one for aiding and abetting a felon for her alleged role in providing Brent Luyster with a variety of weapons between March 2015 and May 2016.

She allegedly made false statements when buying these guns from local licensed gun dealers — a Bushmaster .223 caliber rifle, a Glock .40 caliber handgun, a Keltec .12 gauge shotgun, an Anderson .223 caliber rifle, a Remington .308 caliber rifle, a Smith and Wesson .223 caliber rifle, a Ruger .22 caliber rifle and a Kimber .380 caliber handgun.

Feds: Girlfriend of neo-Nazi provided high-powered guns

That's why we have laws about things like murder, doing harm to others, etc. Despite the gun grabbers efforts and hand-wringing, they haven't told us how they intend to stop bad people from doing bad things. They think the magical fairy fart answer is to take everyone's guns away. Yet my doctor can misdiagnose some illness in me, write an incorrect prescription and give me a dirt nap. Whoopsie.

Thank goodness this article focuses on high-powered guns, for when they try and grab them.
Our regular powered guns should be ok.

And the victims were White-how is the "White Supremacy" angle related?
Sensationalist journalism,as always.

(I'm not saying he isn't a scumbag:cool:)

So, if I read the article correctly, she plead guilty for aiding and abetting 3 murders. And her sentence is 12 months "community custody"?

1. WTF?

2. WTF is community custody?

3. WTF is wrong with our criminal justice system?

4. I certainly hope that the pending federal charges result in more penalty than winding up serving food at a food bank on weekends.

5. although redundant. WTF?

-apologies for my foul language, but f'in really. She plead guilty for aiding and abetting THREE murders.

That's why we have laws about things like murder, doing harm to others, etc. Despite the gun grabbers efforts and hand-wringing, they haven't told us how they intend to stop bad people from doing bad things. They think the magical fairy fart answer is to take everyone's guns away. Yet my doctor can misdiagnose some illness in me, write an incorrect prescription and give me a dirt nap. Whoopsie.

Don't think they wanna grab the guns 'cause they think it will eliminate crime; they wanna grab em 'cause they don't like them and are afraid of them. They are afraid to learn how to use them to defend themselves and if they can't (won't) use them then they don't want you to be able to either. Keeps them from feeling bad about themselves. As an added bonus they get a rush from controlling those around them. Or so it seems to me.

Don't think they wanna grab the guns 'cause they think it will eliminate crime; they wanna grab em 'cause they don't like them and are afraid of them. They are afraid to learn how to use them to defend themselves and if they can't (won't) use them then they don't want you to be able to either. Keeps them from feeling bad about themselves. As an added bonus they get a rush from controlling those around them. Or so it seems to me.

They want to grab your guns because they don't like YOU. The guns are just how they cut your arms off, so to speak. To spite you, and to debilitate you.

Seems perfectly reasonable for punishment of a property crime. Pleading guilty to aiding and abetting 3 murders, not so much.

Its only used on people who are considered high-risk. People that are repeat offenders, domestic violence, sex crimes, etc. Oddly enough, WA quit sentencing people who commit property crimes to community custody and now WA has the worst property crime rates in the country.

Seems perfectly reasonable for punishment of a property crime. Pleading guilty to aiding and abetting 3 murders, not so much.

I know nothing more about this case than what's been presented here... however, I can see how an impressionable girlfriend could be conned into buying guns for her hunny baby - never believing they'd ever be used in crimes. That's probably how he talked her into it - "c'mon baby, it's not like anyone will ever find out. I'm not gonna go rob a bank or go on a killing spree or anything. Just need to keep my skills up at the range."

Or whatever

So getting her to plead was just icing on the cake, for the prosecutor. He knew she had no real malicious intent, and sure a bubblegum never thought she'd be looking at contributing to murders.... taking the guilty and turning against the boyfriend in exchange for a light sentence seems equitable. Assuming my assumptions are correct, as I assume. o_O

Its only used on people who are considered high-risk. People that are repeat offenders, domestic violence, sex crimes, etc. Oddly enough, WA quit sentencing people who commit property crimes to community custody and now WA has the worst property crime rates in the country.

Didn't they talk people into a 10 cent a gallon tax on gas to fight meth ? Another failed money pit created.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top