JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know nothing more about this case than what's been presented here... however, I can see how an impressionable girlfriend could be conned into buying guns for her hunny baby - never believing they'd ever be used in crimes. That's probably how he talked her into it - "c'mon baby, it's not like anyone will ever find out. I'm not gonna go rob a bank or go on a killing spree or anything. Just need to keep my skills up at the range."

Or whatever

So getting her to plead was just icing on the cake, for the prosecutor. He knew she had no real malicious intent, and sure a bubblegum never thought she'd be looking at contributing to murders.... taking the guilty and turning against the boyfriend in exchange for a light sentence seems equitable. Assuming my assumptions are correct, as I assume. o_O

Rrright, just like all those women that are caught carrying dealer quantities of illegal drugs for their "boyfriends."

Aloha, Mark

5 counts of Federal gun charges? That Ruger 10/22 (I assume when they say Ruger 22LR rifle) was just for plinking, judge!

That's insane this chick got 12 months probation for this crap. Even if it's extra crazy probation.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top