JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
North Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I've got friends with new pistols with little ammo, so if you have a surplus of 450-500 basic factory brass 9mm range plinkers, I'd like to trade you 2000 fresh production Federal Small Pistol primers to help them out. Primers were purchased just last month, same lot number and Federal quality. Sorry but not looking for trades under 2000 primers at this time, and if you have an unopened case of 1000/9mm, I can add a couple of thousand more Federal SPPs or primers from the following: Winchester Standard/Magnum LPP's, CCI 550's Magnum Small Pistol, CCI 400s or Federal GM205M Premium Gold Match Small Rifle.

PM your offers and we'll take it from there, but please, no steel case, tracers, +P defensive rounds, military surplus, shipping or traveling more than 20 miles for either of us. We both should know the relative values of what we have, what we can get for them now, and what we comfortably need to get out of the trade. Doesn't hurt to ask, I've done this with two guys on the site just recently and my feedback reflects they were mutually valued trades.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_1642 (2).JPG IMG_1643 (2).JPG IMG_1641.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
A couple more trades will do it. If you don't have enough 9mm, I might be able to take a small amount of jacketed 38special, .380, .233, 5.56 to make a full trade. Happy to work with newcomers to the reloading hobby so it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for the trades so far.

Last Edited:
We could work something out if you ever got into the Oregon city/ portland area. I have the ammo you're looking for. Cost me about .18 a round about 9 months ago. STUFF IS GETTING SPENDY

We could work something out if you ever got into the Oregon city/ portland area. I have the ammo you're looking for. Cost me about .18 a round about 9 months ago. STUFF IS GETTING SPENDY

Appreciate the Oregon offers. Don't get down south much anymore but yeah, it's crazy spendy up here in Puget Sound if you have no options like reloading your own.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top