JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somebody sitting on two pounds of weed, isn't simple possession, LOL.
Cheech & Chong would beg to differ…. :s0033:
IMG_0848.jpeg

Do you believe all drugs should be legal?
I believe all drugs should be regulated the same as alcohol is. Legal for consent age adults.

It is not the government's business what I own/posses/eat/drink/smoke & certainly not what a doctor/nurse can prescribe for me. The DEA & ATF should be abolished/defunded. The only thing the FDA should enforce is that there are no unlisted adulterants in food or drugs.

I'm not going to be convinced to view a felon as a victim, because they don't get to have a gun. It is completely rational to see that someone who had 2 lbs or more of pot on them was wasn't just using it as a recreational habit, but rather dealing or was transporting for a dealer. Drug dealers and mules shouldn't have guns.

There is a HUGE difference. There is no Constitutional Ammendment that guarantees anyone the undeniable right to do posess and take drugs.
You apparently do not understand the BOR or Natural Rights.

Article the sixth... The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Article the eleventh... The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Article the twelfth... The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Well, there are numerous good reasons to have hard drugs like, crack, heroin, meth, fentanyl, etc. be illegal. Just look in any democrat controlled city where drugs have been "decriminalized." These cities are complete dumps now. People camped everywhere, crime skyrocketing, people crapping on the sidewalks, trash everywhere.

Someone goes to prison for possessing marijuana where there were no guns involved in the crime?

How about felony theft - such as embezzling?

Once someone has paid their penalty for breaking the law, most who did not commit a crime of violence or have a history of violent crimes, should have all rights restored.
Petition for the Restoration of Rights. Done all the time.

Oh, and don't be a felon.

I don't know about opium dens in the 19th century. I do know that I'm getting really sick and tired of the scum, high out of their minds, trashing our cities, elevating crime and using our once nice city into their personal restroom and garbage dump

Well, there are numerous good reasons to have hard drugs like, crack, heroin, meth, fentanyl, etc. be illegal. Just look in any democrat controlled city where drugs have been "decriminalized." These cities are complete dumps now. People camped everywhere, crime skyrocketing, people crapping on the sidewalks, trash everywhere.
And there are a LOT of people who believe there are numerous good reasons to make guns illegal.

That doesn't make them right.

They are worried about what COULD happen. I, am those who agree with me, are unhappy with what IS happening.
So you are under the impression that making drugs illegal stops illegal drugs from being sold/used/misused?

I've got news for you; as a former federal LEO who worked the "war on drugs", the laws only make it worse and do no good for drug users, they only harm them.

You apparently do not understand the BOR or Natural Rights.

Article the sixth... The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Article the eleventh... The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Article the twelfth... The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
When this was written, were they still shipping convicts to Australia?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top