JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.handgunsmag.com/shot-show-2016/first-look-federal-hst-9mm-micro/

I really want to get my hands on the new Federal HST 150 GR 9mm (P9HST5S) my my P938.

Its starting to become available online right now, but at $23.00/20 + 10.00 shipping, its just not worth buying it online. Does anyone happen to know of any local retailers that carry this?

The people who don't have and/or can't get any to order: SafeFire, Sporting Systems, Cabelas, Sportsmans Warehouse, NW Armory, Big5, BiMart.

The last time I picked up some personal defense rounds was online at Bone Frog Gun Club, they are selling the 50 round packs of HST 147 GR for 22.50. Shipping was expensive, $13 for two boxes but still a better deal than the 20 round boxes.

:s0101:

HST.... These look similar to the XTP line.

I considered picking up 147gr for the 9mm, but I ended up with 124 since that's what I shoot for practice. (125gr HPR)

I'm thinking I may need to get a box of 147+ gr ammo for it and see how they perform for an uneducated guy.

I know I'm a little late but targetsportsUSA.com had a bunch in different grain flavors. I bought 400 of the 147s a couple months ago. Worth a shot to look. It was in the ballpark of 200 bucks. If you buy 1000 it's free shipping

Cabelas now stocks these. Fees perfect in my Micro 9s. I have no personal experience testing expansion but from the YouTube videos it looks superior out of a micro than other grain loads.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top