JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.handgunsmag.com/shot-show-2016/first-look-federal-hst-9mm-micro/

I really want to get my hands on the new Federal HST 150 GR 9mm (P9HST5S) my my P938.

Its starting to become available online right now, but at $23.00/20 + 10.00 shipping, its just not worth buying it online. Does anyone happen to know of any local retailers that carry this?

The people who don't have and/or can't get any to order: SafeFire, Sporting Systems, Cabelas, Sportsmans Warehouse, NW Armory, Big5, BiMart.

The last time I picked up some personal defense rounds was online at Bone Frog Gun Club, they are selling the 50 round packs of HST 147 GR for 22.50. Shipping was expensive, $13 for two boxes but still a better deal than the 20 round boxes.

:s0101:

HST.... These look similar to the XTP line.

I considered picking up 147gr for the 9mm, but I ended up with 124 since that's what I shoot for practice. (125gr HPR)

I'm thinking I may need to get a box of 147+ gr ammo for it and see how they perform for an uneducated guy.

I know I'm a little late but targetsportsUSA.com had a bunch in different grain flavors. I bought 400 of the 147s a couple months ago. Worth a shot to look. It was in the ballpark of 200 bucks. If you buy 1000 it's free shipping

Cabelas now stocks these. Fees perfect in my Micro 9s. I have no personal experience testing expansion but from the YouTube videos it looks superior out of a micro than other grain loads.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top