JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://nypost.com/2014/08/14/killer-who-spent-years-in-hiding-blames-victim-for-ruining-his-life/

So this guy gets deported, sneaks back in, then gets a handgun purchased, cause as he admits, he lied on the 4473 ....

"He was convicted of felony involuntary manslaughter, served about a year in jail and was ordered to pay the victim's mother and brother 50,000 pesos, prosecutors said.

At the age of 19, Santos snuck back into the country, establishing himself in Miami and eventually gaining citizenship. In an ironic twist, Santos worked for a cleaning company that had a contract with Miami-Dade Police Headquarters. "I was a private manager for the property," he said. "I had a master key."

Despite his criminal past, Santos got a concealed weapon permit and a gun in 1999, lying about whether he'd ever been convicted of felony on the application. "I had a sports bar, which is the main reason I got the gun," he said."

I don't know what's more alarming:

- A wanted alien flees the country, then sneaks back in and gets citizenship?!
- A wanted murderer dumb enough to use social media!??!?
- A guy with a five day beard and a t-shirt is described by the press as 'clean cut'!??!?!?!??

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top