JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like Shillery is getting help with closing "the Charleston loophole". One more time, we have politicians moaning about a circumstance and wanting to deny rights by passing a new law. All it really takes is enforcing the existing law. The whole purpose of the 3 day provision was to prevent stalling by the feds resulting in denial of a firearm purchase. When you remove the safety, there is no check on government over reach. But she and Bloomberg already know that.

<broken link removed>

earnald-taint.jpg
We're not for "No Government" just "Pretty Much No Government"

Uncategorized Earnald Taint, Leave Me Alone, President Taint

earnald-taint.jpg

http://www.pagunblog.com/2016/01/20/fbi-says-its-stopping-nics-appeals/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/01/19/fbi-guns-background-checks/78752774/

http://www.backwoodshome.com/blogs/ClaireWolfe/
"Gun buyers have broken NICS. The FBI is responding by refusing to consider appeals of wrongful denials. Since 90-some percent of denials are wrongful, this is a big deal. (It would be a bigconstitutional deal even if one denial was wrongful and could not be appealed; but since NICS itself is anti-constitutional, that's a nitpick.) There will be lawsuits. But this just goes to show you (not that anyone here needed showing) how easy it is for the fedgov, having pushed "law-abiding" people into getting its prior permission, to forbid exercise of an individual right."

I love it. "WE need more background checks" background check system breaks, FBI whines that they cant take vacations.

"if you sell at a gun show you need a dealer license" Per ATF FAQ. You cant get a FFL to sell only at gun shows.

Try to convince the nation while crying to give up their guns. Most gun sales of any month ever recorded in history.

El Chapo himself turns up with one of the ATF's 50 BMG's in his personal hideout.

Man, I would resign in disgrace if I was running this piece of bubblegum.

I love it. "WE need more background checks" background check system breaks, FBI whines that they cant take vacations.

"if you sell at a gun show you need a dealer license" Per ATF FAQ. You cant get a FFL to sell only at gun shows.

Try to convince the nation while crying to give up their guns. Most gun sales of any month ever recorded in history.

El Chapo himself turns up with one of the ATF's 50 BMG's in his personal hideout.

Man, I would resign in disgrace if I was running this piece of bubblegum.
There's no way you could even make up this insanity...

All legislators should be deemed mentally I'll and removed from office until they can prove, with a board certified physician or psychiatrist that they are not...

Problem solved.... Mental health checks for all those who are elected....

...but since NICS itself is anti-constitutional, that's a nitpick.) There will be lawsuits.

I urge you to check this thread I posted & read some info at the links in the OP <broken link removed>

While I don't agree with virtually any of the federal powers in it, there is evidence that it may be "constitutional" depending on interpretation of the 2nd Amendment using the Commerce Clause, etc in the main body. Basically everything regarding our individual liberty is hanging by the bill of rights, and even much of that can be overridden by clever tricks of legal vaguery written in the main body.

Just as legislators use vague language in laws written today it seems they had good teachers in the Founding Federalists that pushed the constitution over the Articles of Confederation. And most of them were lawyers, which speaks for itself.

There's no way you could even make up this insanity...

All legislators should be deemed mentally I'll and removed from office until they can prove, with a board certified physician or psychiatrist that they are not...

Problem solved.... Mental health checks for all those who are elected....

It's worse than mental illness, it's bribery & corruption. Totally sold out. Just read any of the vote for bills on the house floor. Majority will make you think they're insane, but they've manipulated everything too well for incompetence.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews