JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
fbistuff_0.jpg

fbistuff_0.jpg

So they have now officially become the US SS. More militarized and accountable to who?

Countdown to Reality and Conspiracy in real time.

Tic toc tic toc....
Czars, rebranding, militarization of LE, ............ TOO MUCH TOO QUICK ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY TO THE PEOPLE... A ten page list of unaccountable crimes by gov and still counting.

Sounds like the FBI is going to be a redundant organization ,or can we expect DHS to be taken down. That would save
a pile of money that could go to pay down the national debt. Sounds like a plan to me!

........................Jack

No need for law enforcement duties for the FBI when you have the militarized DHS on patrol.

I feel this is all part of Obums militarization. DHS won't go away and escentially the FBI will be doing the same task now, ie; more centralized command and control.
Watch for what else will be absorbed into this new military SS.

Actually if you watch the backdoor of the internet.:s0131: as I am sure some of you do.
There is a plan to unify all of these agencies and eliminate or moth ball those whom are not needed.
The existing agencies left will simply be a division on one whole agency.
So as you see these changes be aware budgets are being passed called names like
( constitutional security ) to unify most security agencies to act under one and as said with separate divisions some kept in friendly names like CIA, FBI etc names the public is used to.

Take a jump on the deepweb and see whats really going on out here you are getting sifts and pieces and not the real story.
If stuff like this worries you, well then you do not want to know what was really occurring a full joint conduction of all know security agencies under one. Think about this for awhile and the go take a look.

SW

I've read and pondered over those same reports SW.....but I'm not quite sure.
Having worked for a time in the public sector, every agency and department jockeys for their piece of the pie. They want to be independent from each other so they can grow their empire and control their budgetary destiny. That's why you see multiple agencies that essentially do the same job working across the hall from each other. Now, expand that thought to the US government. I just don't see all of these groups wanting to play on the same team together. But, nothing with this regime would surprise me....keep up the fine fight SW.

I feel this is all part of Obums militarization. DHS won't go away and escentially the FBI will be doing the same task now, ie; more centralized command and control.
Watch for what else will be absorbed into this new military SS.

I would not particularly blame this on the Obama admin, although they certainly have done nothing to stop it or slow it down, probably encouraged it.

This more or less started with Bush right after 9/11 and the Patriot Act.

All the LEO orgs and the military and the CIA and the NSA and anybody else who thought they could get their fingers in the pie jumped on the bandwagon.

Why?

Money (budget) and power.

I used to be in the USCG, back in the late 70s into the 80s. As a petty officer I was a federal LEO. I joined the USCG because I wanted to help people, primarily in SAR, not to bust some commercial fisherman who was trying to make ends meet by "importing" a little pot on the side. But the CG saw all the money and power they would get by going over to the dark side in the so-called "war on drugs", so they changed their primary mission from SAR to law enforcement. Now they are under the DHS and they have all the power and money they can ask for - no more hand me downs from the Navy - they get all the latest tech, latest boats and aircraft, and plenty of guns of all types.

So this latest change by the FBI is no big surprise - they are just admitting what they have been doing for decades; spying on people, subverting and provoking any movement they or the admin doesn't like, threatening and harassing people.

Yes, the FBI does do some good work, but I am not one of their fans.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top