JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gentlemen: Here's a basic AR without a mag for $375. Lowest I've seen in awhile. Cannot speak to build quality but USA made.

01C5E913-922A-4AF4-959A-634D813F0930.jpeg

First four listings at this BCA link are just under $400.

They have been for months, it seems like-- I get their flyer cause I like the side charger but the prices are almost double what they were

Way I see it, everytime wages go up, prices of most everything else follow-- Everytime minimum wage rises, I'm making less money
It's not the cash flow that sucks so much as the cash saved getting destroyed by inflation. My wages will go up, but that dollar saved thirty years ago gets crucified. It makes retirement darned near impossible for many, even those that thought ahead and made investments.

These inflation rates are crucifying my 401k…
I literally no longer look. I keep getting e-mails about my accounts. I really do not want to see what it says. If I make it to the end of 2204 I can draw my pensions (if there is still anything there) and still work. Wife has one year less and she can do this. I laugh and tell her when both of us are drawing that and still working maybe we can go out to dinner a few nights a week. :mad:

I literally no longer look. I keep getting e-mails about my accounts. I really do not want to see what it says. If I make it to the end of 2204 I can draw my pensions (if there is still anything there) and still work. Wife has one year less and she can do this. I laugh and tell her when both of us are drawing that and still working maybe we can go out to dinner a few nights a week. :mad:
I made the mistake of looking and found that I've lost nearly 30% of my pension in just the last two years. Pushes back the retirement date a bit me thinks.

I made the mistake of looking and found that I've lost nearly 30% of my pension in just the last two years. Pushes back the retirement date a bit me thinks.
I realized a long time ago that it happens in 16-20 year cycles and that it's an engineered transfer of wealth each time. We are allowed to build up a certain amount of wealth and then that wealth gets harvested. It was supposed to happen around 2016, but we elected a President that wasn't on board so we got a stiffer 4 year delay.

Does anybody really think that printing trillions wouldn't cause runaway inflation? Really? It was planned, engineered and executed like all the rest. You are being farmed. Moo.

I told people years ago that I wouldn't retire until at least 75 due to these cyclic economic upheavals and people pretty much dismissed it. One of my brothers even retired early just before 2008 and had to get back in the workforce. He went from a big retirement comfort zone to "oh my Hell" in a few months during that fiasco.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top