JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Farook-family lawyers hint at false flag, talk Sandy Hook !

Attorney-Farook-family.jpg
Attorney Muhammad Abuershaid (Photo: CNN screenshot)

Eyewitnesses, crime-scene evidence and helicopter footage of Syed Rizwan Farook's Tashfeen Malik's demise aren't enough to convince the family's attorneys of their guilt.

Attorneys representing the Farook family, David S. Chesley and Muhammad Abuershaid, hinted at a possible conspiracy surrounding the husband and wife team of terrorists who killed 14 and wounded 21 in San Bernardino, California, Wednesday.

"There's a lot of things that, quite frankly, don't add up or seem implausible," Chesley said during a CNN interview with Chris Cuomo on Friday, Mediaite reported. "She was never involved in shooting. She's probably about 90 pounds, so it's unlikely she could even carry a weapon or wear some type of a vest or do any of this. … It just doesn't make sense for these two to be able to act like some kind of Bonnie and Clyde or something. It's just ridiculous. It doesn't add up. It doesn't add up, the military skills to carry out something like this, really. I'm just telling you straight out – it doesn't make sense."

Malik-e1449275967118.png
Syed Farook (left) and wife, Tashfeen Malik (right)

David Bowdich, from the FBI's Los Angeles office, said on Friday the agency designated its investigation into couple as terrorism-related. The couple, who attacked the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, used body armor, AR-15s, pistols, and improvised explosive devices during Wednesday's rampage.

Thousands of rounds of ammunition and pipe bombs were found in the couple's home, and three officials close to the investigation told CNN Malik had used a registered Facebook account to pledge allegiance to the Islamic State group. The two were killed less than three miles from the crime scene during a shootout with police.

"There were a lot of questions drawn with Sandy Hook and whether or not that was a real incident or not," Chelsey said, referencing the Dec. 14, 2012, shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, by 20-year-old Adam Lanza.

Lanza killed his mother at their home before heading to the Sandy Hook Elementary School and executing six adults and 20 children inside. He then committed suicide.

Cuomo asked associate attorney Mohammad Abuershaid if he felt the same way.

"There was nothing to show that [Malik] was extreme at all, and [Farook] was a normal guy, in every sense of the word," Abuershaid said.

Both attorneys said the families of Farook and Malik have "come to terms" with the evidence shown to them "through the media."

Abuershaid concluded the interview by saying he needed to receive more information before reaching a definitive conclusion regarding the terrorists' guilt.

"I don't know what can come in, but there's more information we haven't received yet," Abuershaid said.

Malik-Farook-family-lawyer.jpg

Last Edited:
"She was never involved in shooting. She's probably about 90 pounds, so it's unlikely she could even carry a weapon or wear some type of a vest or do any of this. … It just doesn't make sense for these two to be able to act like some kind of Bonnie and Clyde or something. It's just ridiculous. It doesn't add up. It doesn't add up, the military skills to carry out something like this, really. I'm just telling you straight out – it doesn't make sense."
What's a loaded AR weigh, 12lbs? Kids often shoot them! And she looks to be more than 90 lbs but maybe she's a midget.

And it doesn't take a lot of "Military Skills" to unload a couple of Mags into a packed room full of unarmed civilians at a Party.

That guy's full of crap with that argument.

Now would/could Team Obama have had intel on these creeps and let it slide hoping to get a somewhat controlled massacre?
A Massacre that furthers the Progressive agenda including disarming Americans.

Maybe.o_O

BULL POOP My daughter when she was in the US NAVY was a Whopping 115lb 4'11 1/2 and she was a Corpsman and served in Iraq! During training (doing 6 mile marches with trained Marines not Boots!) she carried a full battle pack PLUS her weapon and her Medical bag in excess of 70lbs over changing terrain (think HILLS) . SO I'm pretty sure Terrorist witch could have packed around an AR and a few magazines.

My wife is 96lbs, 4'11". She can shoot everything I own, while standing, in a loaded plate carrier.
Women and children have been using firearms and shuttling weapons and ammo at battles worldwide for centuries.
I can't blame the family for pushing back. They just found out with the world that their children were monsters.

The 5-Stages of Grief

1. Denial – Refusing to believe what has happened, feeling shocked. "This can't be happening."

2. Anger – Accusing others, such as a supreme being or friends, for what has occurred. "How dare you let this happen!"

3. Bargaining – Asking the universe or a supreme being to "cut a deal" with you. "Just let me live to see my daughter get married."

4. Depression – Experiencing listlessness or exhaustion combined with feelings of helplessness, guilt and lack of interest in life. "I might as well give up."

5. Acceptance – Facing the loss and moving on, returning to setting goals in your life and focusing your energy more positively. "I'm ready to deal with this now."

How come the dead family needs a team of attorneys? It would only take a breeze to tip my tin-foil hat and believe this was a false-flag incident perpetrated by the Valery Jarrett presidency. Too close to the Paris deal. Interesting the remote control car device failed.

An attorney saying a jihadist "...was a normal guy,in every sense of the word." That leaves so many things to say and yet leaves one speechless.

My wife is 96lbs, 4'11". She can shoot everything I own, while standing, in a loaded plate carrier.
Women and children have been using firearms and shuttling weapons and ammo at battles worldwide for centuries.
I can't blame the family for pushing back. They just found out with the world that their children were monsters.
The old old Weatherby catalogue (more of a big glossy book really) showed some 90lb Princess (a real one.. Monaco?) walloping African critters with a .460 no problems.

And

"It doesn't add up, the military skills to carry out something like this, really. I'm just telling you straight out – it doesn't make sense."

I don't think you need "military skills" to bushwhack and murder helpless souls.
dopeslap

Ummm, hey there Muslim family, there is this thing called "OPSEC" and we use it in the military and it stands for "operational security." Think of it as keeping a secret.

The reason you didn't know that your family member was planning on doing bad shiznit to innocent people is that they didn't want to take the chance that you might mention it to someone, who would mention it to someone else, who might then call the cops on them; thereby spoiling their plans.

If you think of it like they were cheating on their wife, then the concept becomes self evident on why it is this comes as a total shock to you.

You can talk false flag all you want, but I have no doubt that the simplest conclusions based upon the evidence here are the correct ones.

Don't gotta dig too deep...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads