JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What doesn't make sense is 14 families that have to go to funerals because of your piece of crap dead shot to hell client and his 90 lb heathen wife who left her innocent 6 month old baby to be raised by someone, what the heck, who cares, MOM.
Until I see you cowardly Muslims dying in battle to protect this country and take back you own lands. STFU and get out.

Lost my temper a little, had about a butt full.

Last Edited:
Question for the older members of the forum who served in Vietnam.

Were there ANY women in the Viet Cong who actually weighed more then 90lbs? Most of the Men I have seen in photos and film from the Viet Nam war didn't look much more then 90lbs.

As to Military training to shoot a bunch of people trapped in a room. Wouldn't a couple hours playing almost any of the First person shoot them up video games cover that? And who to say this 90lb Pakistani HO didn't spend a couple years at the local training camp back home. It appears we (as in our worthless government) knew practically nothing about her when she showed up with her new honey (previously a US born goat banger) to get a golden ticket to the USA. She could have done anything trained anywhere been anyone.

Got to spin it away from Islamic terrorism, at all costs...
CVapGoaUYAAsKEz.jpg

One of the things that bother me about that incident - the police decided the risk to the public was acceptable enough that they blasted 380 rounds at the SUV - mostly while they were driving (at least if the reports of the news helicopter pilots were accurate). I'm OK with them killing these piles of refuse - but a rolling gun fight through neighborhoods and business districts has the potential to kill or wound as many or more people than the initial attack.

Cops shooting out of their moving vehicles, shooting through their windshields, shooting at moving vehicles from moving vehicles... it's way too much like a video game for me. With over 300 responding officers to this incident it seems like they could've done something a bit different to stop these lunatics. I get that adrenaline and anger and fear alter logic - but christ it seems like an air strike from an apache or cobra helicopter would've been safer for the public in general (not that I want the cops flying about in armed helicopters all Blue Thunder style) Luckily with all that expended ammo - there was only property damage, not additional dead or hurt civies, and only two cops were hit in the exchage - one being a "grazing wound". I don't think National is getting their car back though.

The other thing that bugged me is that there were multiple reports of 3 BG's - one fleeing on foot after two were shot by the cops - and now the reports are that it's just these two. I'm thinking there was a bigger operation going down, or planned, and that more than just these two were involved. Their house was described as a "bomb factory" with all the IED's/pipe bombs, and extra bomb making equipment. The amount of ammo they had with them (in the car, not the house) - while not a huge amount - was a lot more than a normal soldier's combat loadout - they could've equipped a few more guys or gals with that kind of ammo.

The fact also that they didn't go full allahsnackbar and suicide at the scene makes me think they were either heading to another target, that the christmas party was just the opening act. Why build a bunch of pipe bombs and IEDs if you aren't going to use them?
The neighbor who described half a dozen other guys coming and going from their house. There's just no way it was just these two.

As for the family retaining a lawyer - it isn't out of the norm. And I'm sure that the family is likely having the FBI, NSA, CIA, DOJ, USPS, BLM, USDA, and every other alphabet agency crawling up their bubblegum right now. They may all be a giant family of turds, but they deserve due process and legal representation like everyone else. To do otherwise would just chip further away at the Constitution and eventually the government abuse will turn to the rest of us.

This one bothered me. In the shoot out video the perps vehicles flashers are on. This is after they're dead, the wipers are on also but that could happen, the flashers not so much and why would the cops turn on the flashers after shooting them 380 times ??????? Smell test = Fail.

"It doesn't add up, the military skills to carry out something like this, really. I'm just telling you straight out – it doesn't make sense."

Actually, it all makes perfect sense, if the POS would call it what it is: Islamic Terrorism - then everything falls very nicely into place. No questions at all. But expecting a lawyer like this to understand the truth is asking far too much.

Nothing about this makes sense. First three white guys turn out to be 3 brown people. Again, all the perpetrators end up dead so no speaking up from them. There was said to be a foot chase but they pulled they pulled three piles of swiss cheese out of that vehicle. Family of the shooters were on t.v. with puppeteers from CAIR before names were released. Even though the family was calling it islamic terrorism before the idiot in the White House was, the idiot still refused to call it that and was hinting at another act of work place violence.

OH good lord why can't it just be exactly what it looks like I get so tired of the conspiracy crap. All that does is misdirect.

It was said the shooters wore ski masks OK that makes it pretty hard to ID skin color doesn't? And I bet if yu all were in a conference room and some one stepped into the room and started firing a pair of AR's as fast as they could into the 75-80 people in the room even if you weren't hit in the first few rounds trying to be able to ID anything but the pee in your pants would be amazing.

I drive truck I look at cars ALL DAY LONG and I could easily miss ID a Black Yukon for a Black Explorer at any distance I couldn't see the name badge on the POS.

I was listening to the live dispatch feed right after the shooting at the SUV ended. The Third person at that scene wasn't at that scene but was spotted some distance away while they were clearing the neighborhood climbing over fences. So they started chasing him.

As to the flashers and the wipers like theres no chance having a few dozen bullets go through the electrical system in the SUV couldn't trip those switches or the relays or what ever.

Maybe the family member was #3 - maybe Dad was on the grassy knoll in Dallas. At this point who knows. But its a certain thing they weren't lone wilfs or just a deranged pair - others were involved at least in planning. Maybe the others chickened out or their op was blown. Maybe they didnt expect literally every cop in and around San Bernadino or surrounding areas to respond. Don't know. Do know that POTUS is a stooge. As soon as GFI (goat "fornicators" internatiinal, formerly known as isis)started celebrating, and as soon as they found out there was even a single link to them, we should've been dropping jdams and hellfires down on anything snd everything the goat riders hold dear. But Obama sympathizes with them. Clearly he does. France, ffs, took out their HQ after O said it can't be done. Britain is bombing the crap out of them. Our sorties return home without firing a single shot or droppung a single bomb. Thats f'd up.

Obama & Biden makes me miss Bush & Cheney. The good old days when our boys could at least expend ordnance on the bad guys once in a while. Christ, even Billy Clinton was better. :confused:

January 2017 cannot get here soon enough. I fear we will see more "workplace violence" before then though.

This one bothered me. In the shoot out video the perps vehicles flashers are on. This is after they're dead, the wipers are on also but that could happen, the flashers not so much and why would the cops turn on the flashers after shooting them 380 times ??????? Smell test = Fail.
I think after the Edsel cars got a bit more fancy.. and I think they are battery operated so of course they would still be on were they dead or knitting doilies.
what?

With the Sandy Hook shooting, the "AR" in the trunk amd the "claims" of him running back to the vehicle to lock up his said AR didnt make any sense, and I think that was due to media manipulation and poor, rushed and fabricated reporting, something that should be punishable fiscally to prevent media false reports and biased media coverage.

But this shooting WAS by them. The fact that the "care" or whatever its called organization that was RIGHT there right after it happened and the withholding of the shooters name, female identity...etc makes it pretty fishy, but I think its because if the Obama Admin. Orders and hard on for muslims.

I dont understand it.. They give radical islamists every excuse yet demonize firearm owners.. Its like they are literally working FOR isis.

The conspiracy theories, above, rely on one assumption. That the news media knows what the hell they are talking about. If course there's 12 conflicting news stories. MEDIA LIES AND THEY ARE FURKING IDIOTS THAT DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN AK47 AND A SPORK! They all publish breaking stories before they have any facts.

Half of them will never use the word "Muslim" and the other half think all shooters are muslim radicals.

The day that all news stories are seamless and all line up with each other, THEN you know there is a conspiracy going on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top