JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been ordered by Household six to plan a family vacation for winter break in December. The party will consist of The wife and I our 7 year old son and my 14 year old sister. I realy don't have any ideas of were to go to make everyone happy so any input would be nice.

J.P.

Busch Gardens gives free admission to Military and dependent ID card holders. Me, the wife and daughter in law went to the one in Virginia and it was pretty fun. Not enough time to do it all but still lots of fun.

"Household Six" - thats a good one... :)

We have talked about that and I think the kids would love that but Im not a real big crowed guy Im thinking maybe cruise

I'm also not a fan of crowds, and a cruise sounds like it would be pretty brutal. Unless you did one of those small boat cruises through AK or something.

If you're a AAA member you may want to ask them for ideas. They did our honeymoon and it was great.

Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Sea World and the San Diego Zoo. The economy has slowed their attendance and besides, December has always been slow there except for right at Christmas.

We went there in December a couple of years ago and even then we were surprised how empty the places were. No waiting in line for rides or anything.

My wife and I went to the California theme parks in February once and it was great. The weather was fine and there were almost no lines. It was awesome because neither of us like crowded places...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top