JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Armed Robber Killed, Shootout Caught on Video, Family of Robber Threatens to Kill Victims
September 16 2014
by Dan Cannon

A family in Houston, Texas who owned a convenience store found themselves in a fight for their lives with a shotgun wielding armed robber over the weekend.
Fortunately, one of the family members, Usman Seth, was armed and ready to defend himself and his family.
According to the Houston Chronicle,
Seth said the gunman first threatened his older sister at the cash register.
"I wanted to make the threat go away," said Seth, a 20-year-old who often works at the store.

It wasn't the first time robbers have targeted the store, which the family opened about three years ago after moving from New York, he said.
His father passed him a 9 mm Smith & Wesson handgun, he said, and he began shooting.
"My family – their lives – were in my hands," Seth said afterward. "I had to protect them."
The would be robber kept threatening the family, so Seth kept firing. The suspect suffered multiple gunshot wounds which ultimately proved fatal.
shouut.jpg
The suspect is identified as a young hispanic man. The man's family has allegedly been threatening to kill the Seth family in retaliation for killing their relative.
This is the 165th defensive gun use we've documented in the state of Texas and the 1,286th defensive gun use we've documented overall.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top