JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hummmmm? Define: "fair"?

Remember the original agreement.......

Anyway......
I'm not making any judgments here.

Hell.....I've just been given a NEGATIVE review by a guy who claims that I backed out on a deal.

Rrrrright.....the buyer didn't/wouldn't communicate in a timely manner. So, should I wait until until Hell Freezes over? He was told to call....HE DIDN'T BOTHER. I moved on.

Now, the question is?

Should I leave him a negative feedback too?

Or just.....

"Move on"?

Aloha, Mark
Leave an honest review, that's all

Hummmmm? Define: "fair"?

Remember the original agreement.......

Anyway......
I'm not making any judgments here.

Hell.....I've just been given a NEGATIVE review by a guy who claims that I backed out on a deal.

Rrrrright.....the buyer didn't/wouldn't communicate in a timely manner. So, should I wait until until Hell Freezes over? He was told to call....HE DIDN'T BOTHER. I moved on.

Now, the question is?

Should I leave him a negative feedback too?

Or just.....

"Move on"?

Aloha, Mark
Leave honest feedback with details. You can also add a comment to the feedback he left for you. go to your Feedback, click on the feedback he left, then click on the red Comment button. It gives you a chance to leave a rebuttal.

Update post #20.

I was following the "rebuttal procedure". But....it posted to his "Feedback page". Which was not what I intended to do. I thought that the rebuttal would be kept on my Feedback page.

But, oh well....it's done.

Now, I "feel bad". You may know that feeling? I was not wanting to "bubblegum on anyone".

Was I being..... "FAIR"?

Aloha, Mark

I don't THINK I was unfair in my offer since I really didn't like the 115gr, and he couldn't use them, and now he has $30 instead of bullets he has no use for. I don't know. I feel like I took advantage of him somehow, but not sure. What do you guys think?
You did not take advantage of him and he did not take advantage of you. It was a fair deal on both sides, you looked up the retail price, and rescued him from a small mistake. Everyone wins.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top