JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hummmmm? Define: "fair"?

Remember the original agreement.......

Anyway......
I'm not making any judgments here.

Hell.....I've just been given a NEGATIVE review by a guy who claims that I backed out on a deal.

Rrrrright.....the buyer didn't/wouldn't communicate in a timely manner. So, should I wait until until Hell Freezes over? He was told to call....HE DIDN'T BOTHER. I moved on.

Now, the question is?

Should I leave him a negative feedback too?

Or just.....

"Move on"?

Aloha, Mark
Leave an honest review, that's all

Hummmmm? Define: "fair"?

Remember the original agreement.......

Anyway......
I'm not making any judgments here.

Hell.....I've just been given a NEGATIVE review by a guy who claims that I backed out on a deal.

Rrrrright.....the buyer didn't/wouldn't communicate in a timely manner. So, should I wait until until Hell Freezes over? He was told to call....HE DIDN'T BOTHER. I moved on.

Now, the question is?

Should I leave him a negative feedback too?

Or just.....

"Move on"?

Aloha, Mark
Leave honest feedback with details. You can also add a comment to the feedback he left for you. go to your Feedback, click on the feedback he left, then click on the red Comment button. It gives you a chance to leave a rebuttal.

Update post #20.

I was following the "rebuttal procedure". But....it posted to his "Feedback page". Which was not what I intended to do. I thought that the rebuttal would be kept on my Feedback page.

But, oh well....it's done.

Now, I "feel bad". You may know that feeling? I was not wanting to "bubblegum on anyone".

Was I being..... "FAIR"?

Aloha, Mark

I don't THINK I was unfair in my offer since I really didn't like the 115gr, and he couldn't use them, and now he has $30 instead of bullets he has no use for. I don't know. I feel like I took advantage of him somehow, but not sure. What do you guys think?
You did not take advantage of him and he did not take advantage of you. It was a fair deal on both sides, you looked up the retail price, and rescued him from a small mistake. Everyone wins.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top