JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
species_awakening5.jpg

Wow, I don't think so. Since tentacles were mentioned, I thought of SIL from Species, Natasha Henstridge is such a babe, but the pics of where said tentacles originated from would not be acceptable for a family website/forum. :eek::D

What about the threat of assimilation? By the Borg, or worse...Californians!:eek:
Are you sure Draconians have tentacles? I seem to remember Pricess Ardala of the Draconian Empire from Buck Rogers.... nice tentacles. :D

View attachment 375290
Tenticals are nice, I guess... but the Borg have assimilation tubuals. If 7 of 9 showed up to assimilate with her tubuals,resistance would most definitely be futile!
9F470AC8-7C7B-4AA1-8868-109EBB166568-246-00000068F4742510_tmp.jpg

What about the threat of assimilation? By the Borg, or worse...Californians!:eek:

Tenticals are nice, I guess... but the Borg have assimilation tubuals. If 7 of 9 showed up to assimilate with her tubuals,resistance would most definitely be futile!
View attachment 376356
She could "assimilate my biological distinctiveness" into her "collective" any time... via gene-splicing the old-fashioned way. ;) lol And I'm not even a Trekkie, just that at that time she ticked off two of my "type" boxes, between taller gals and redheads. (Not so much any more, now that she's gone blonde...)

Last Edited:
Only reason I watched that show. Her husband was the biggest dip sh1t alive.
Yeah... going out chasing hamburger at perv clubs when you've got filet mignon at home? Hell, I'd have been trying to rearrange the schedule when she wasn't off filming to work from a nightstand laptop as much as possible...

Yeah... going out chasing hamburger at perv clubs when you've got filet mignon at home? Hell, I'd have been trying to rearrange the schedule when she wasn't off filming to work from a nightstand laptop as much as possible...

In a way I can understand. A few months of that and you've got to turn into a raging bull with excess testosterone. His mind got poisoned.

Only reason I watched that show. Her husband was the biggest dip sh1t alive.
Here's a thought that will blow you mind...
Imagine if thier divorce records were left sealed... and he goes on to beat Obama in the '04 IL senate race... o_O would Obama still have been the '08 Democratic presidential candidate? Probably not.
We could be looking at a completely different political landscape right now... Crazy how the butterfly effect works.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top