JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How did he even figure out how to load a magazine. A scratch on your gun hurts alot less than a hole in your leg:s0155: Likely story sounds like a boom when he thought it would click.

Apparently stupidity is painful.
Not sorry for the guy at all.He's luck to be alive.Had he shot through the artery he would have bleed out before he got the 911 call done.
Too bad he didn't shoot off his Johnson.

If I read the discription of what happened. He broke the rules. He worked on a loaded gun. First thing with anything from tightening a scope screw to replacing a barrel has to be to Clear Check and Recheck the weapon to make sure it is unloaded. The treat it like its loaded. No where in my upbringing was the idea that pointing a firearm at a part of my body would be a good idea.

How long does it take to field strip a pistol? 10 seconds if you're really taking your time. I always wonder why people attempt short cuts to save a few seconds and it ends up costing them a LOT more in time and money if and when it doesn't work out as planned. It could have been worse, if the bullet went through and hit one of his family members or other innocent person. We should not have to learn from others' mistakes or our own. It's called "Firearms Safety" for a reason.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top