JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

After reading this would you trust your life to a Sig Sauer product?

• Total voters
Just noticed this thread. I am a technicianin an industry like most others, that provides products in quality with a range just like the gun industry. From "hi- points"on one end to "sigs" on the other. I sell and service what is generally recognized as the highest quality product in the industry, and guess what? SOMETIMES IT FAILS!!
Knowing this first hand, my choice still returns to what years of experience tells me is the top quality product.
Yes, sometimes customer service fails us also. But you have no idea what is going on in the life of the voice on the phone that may cause that breakdown. The "nice" voice that you get the next time should be the norm. More often than not, if you are civil and cooperative on your end, you get civil and cooperative on theirs.
As for me...I will cotinue to carry my sigs...every day...because they work, every time. Could they break? Are they man made? Gee, had malfunctions with a Colt in years past, would not stop me from owning another.

I got my Legion back a couple of days ago, and SIG did the proper repair job and included confirmation that proper sight adjustments had been completed. They cleaned and oiled everything thoroughly (maybe a little too much, but that's easily remedied) and it was delivered back to me a week before they promised. I was treated very well on the phone and in email, so am definitely satisfied.

Did have the trigger yanked out of my MPX for a Hiperfire, though. Did that through Fred Hastings separately because the stock triggers in those are junk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top