JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
'The Barons den' out by the harley shop off of I-5 nearr the lane community college... they got alot of handguns,, and assault rifles, also they have an indoor shooting range. I think they are only open in the afternoon.

Check the review area - we've got aforementioned S&M and Barons Den, as well as Mazama in the VRC, which is more hunting oriented than the other two, and one off main street somewhere that I haven't been to as well.

Call these guys if you're looking for a good deal as well ($25 off price for NRA members on top of generally pretty good prices):

Jerry Waisanen Guns
(541) 935-4568

They don't run a store per se but he's got good prices and selection. The run a bunch of tables at the gun shows, if you've been to any (including the one in Eugene) you'll probably know who I'm talking about. A younger guy is usually running back and forth between customers as, again, they usually have tons of stuff for sale.

Mazama's has a nice selection but are very expensive. A new store opened up on main in springfield near 43rd ave., GunProShootingSupplies.com . They've only been open a short while and have a small selection but the owner is very willing to order anything you want and will receive guns shipped from out of state ie. gunbroker. But my favorite is baron's den-great selection and the guys working there are very nice- treated my girlfriend/first time handgun buyer very well and I've bought and traded in there several times myself. They will give you free range time/targets with a gun purchase:s0155:

Not sure what there is to like about S&M but hey, whatever works for you. I refuse to set foot in the place after my last visit.

In addition to those already mentioned:

Bakers Shoes and clothing on Roosevelt in Eugene now sells guns. They don't have much inventory at the moment, they are just getting started, but they can get you just about anything you want and Randy is a pleasure to deal with.

J&W Arms on Main in Springfield is a interesting place to go if you are interested in C&R.

The Gun Works on South 2nd in Springfield is a great place if you have or want to catch the black powder bug.

Last Edited:
Not sure what there is to like about S&M but hey, whatever works for you. I refuse to set foot in the place after my last visit.

You're not alone there.
S&M has a penchant for making enemies.

It's like Eugene's very own version of "the gun room"

I've had good experiences with the barons den, mazamas, and the new place on main st in springfield who's name has escaped me.

Bakers Shoes and clothing on Roosevelt in Eugene now sells guns. They don't have much inventory at the moment, they are just getting started, but they can get you just about anything you want and Randy is a pleasure to deal with.

J&W Arms on Main in Springfield is a interesting place to go if you are interested in C&R.

Randy is a great guy. I met him back when he worked for Starvin' Marvin back in the 90's.

Did J&W move? I went by their old location about six months ago, and it was vacant. That was a great place, especially back when it was owned by the woman and her husband ("J&W"), and it was heaven for collectors of military rifles. I scored my FN49, M1 Carbine, and 1903A3 Springfield from them when they were on South A, and a Mosin Nagant and Arisaka when was under new ownership/location.

J&W closed the doors about a year or so ago. It was a sad moment in my life.

I have purchased guns, ammo, & other supplies from SM guns, Mazamas, Barons Den, & Gun Pro.
I will take my business to Gun Pro & the Barons Den.

+1 again on Oak Grove. I've bought several guns from them at the shows and have nothing but good experiences. Their prices are hard to beat, and they are always pleasant and helpful.

OGV GUNS in santa clara square. in Eugene. and gun pro in spring field are the two major stores I shop. baker shoes is a nother good one, If costomer service,Knowledge,and pricing mean anything to you.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top