JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for advice on where to do a private transfer without breaking the bank in Eugene. Gunrunner's site says due to the current situation, they have suspended private transfers because of the delays. Does anyone have other places they'd suggest/current feedback on places available and prices as of late? (Willing to set up a meet with a non-storefront FFL, as well) It looks like the last thread on this is a little old, and I would greatly appreciate the information.

Thanks!

Have done several at Mazamas, however has been a few years now. Good folks.

No idea on what they charge these days, however IIRC it was kinda spendy at the time. Mayhaps worth your time to give them a call?

I think that gun shop & range that was over by Tannerite in Springfield was a decent/fair price for a transfer IIRC. However they have since closed / changed ownership. Looks like it's now nwarsenal, no idea on if they even do transfers or not.

@808hondacrguy may have some current info on places?

Thanks for the input. For anyone else who happens along&needs similar info:
Mazama is currently still offering to handle private transfer- $40/fee $10 BGC as of today - just FYI.

Any other reccomendations?

295Tactical in Springfield was great. They are very efficient and get you in and out quick. Price was around $30 total.
That looks like the answer I was looking for, thanks. $30 total and fully operational. Now I just have to get the sale to go though . Here's hoping I have a new (to me)pistol this time next week. Thanks, y'all!

Have done several at Mazamas, however has been a few years now. Good folks.

No idea on what they charge these days, however IIRC it was kinda spendy at the time. Mayhaps worth your time to give them a call?

I think that gun shop & range that was over by Tannerite in Springfield was a decent/fair price for a transfer IIRC. However they have since closed / changed ownership. Looks like it's now nwarsenal, no idea on if they even do transfers or not.

@808hondacrguy may have some current info on places?

I highly recommend Donnie @ 295 Tactical, great guy, and best price in town.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top