JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Jason Cazes here, Owner Lowpriceguns.com

Everything in my store in Bellevue, Guns, Ammo, optics, EVERYTHING is at cost / no markup through March 23rd. Check out below what I'm doing.....

My specific goal to get this done is to do a constitutional amendment which includes:

1. Handgun and Longgun purchases and transfers will have a minimum age of 21, with Active Military, Honorably Discharged, or sworn law enforcement having exemptions at age 18. Current laws applying to Handguns will remain in effect, which would be applying to a parent buying a long gun for their child to possess and use. Parent's are assuming responsibility. (This is currently legal for handguns)

2. FBI and State Background checks put into one system, which has to be created and maintained by a joint effort between the Federal Government, and all of the states, taking current systems and combining them, improving them, that checks felonies, domestic violence, mental illness, and dishonorable military discharges all in one place with one check.

3. Create a National Database for stolen gun serial numbers to be entered by law enforcement, which FFL dealers can access via the web, to enter serials of guns they purchase from individuals, to check if they are stolen so they can report seller. (This doesn't exist)

4. Require the new 'Universal Background FBI and State check system' be done at FFL dealer with form 4473 for all Private transfers between individuals.

5. To not store private citizens 'checked' information in system, such as personal info, or makes models of guns purchased, so no 'National Registry' is built and maintained, to keep law abiding citizens info and ownership private from the government.

6. All Handguns and Long guns sold legally today, including ARs, and Hi-Capacity Magazines are prohibited from bans by states in the future. The individual has the right to use all current legal firearms sold today as their choice as a defensive rifle, with all legal capacities available today to defend themselves personally.

7. No Gun Free Zones. Except inside locations serving alcohol. (98.4% Mass shootings since 2016 occurred in Gun Free Zones - (They are an open Invitation for coward criminals)

8. Universal Concealed Carry Check for all states. Linking to new 'Universal Federal and State System', giving law-abiding citizens the right to protect themselves and others anywhere.

9. Attempted legal purchases or transfers that result in a 'Denial', will be followed up on by the FBI within 5 business days. If the attempt was done by a felon, prosecution charges will be brought against the individual. If the person is unable to buy the gun legally, and get's another person to legally purchase for them, which is called a 'straw purchase', the straw purchaser will be subject to the same prosecution as the criminal they are buying for. (Nothing is currently being done to prosecute, follow up on denied individuals, or straw purchasers.)

Can 2/3 of Congress agree and get this done? You decide. You ask for it.

This will start blasting on AM570 tomorrow throughout the next few weeks just about every hour.

Message to both sides: We have to work together to get a solution.

Do you, left and right, want to keep fighting and solve nothing?

To react like teenagers in a circle of childish hate?

Both sides would have to agree to accomplish the goal I am suggesting.

If both goals for both sides are obtainable together, are you in? Ok. Can you think Big?

Otherwise, neither side wins. Together we win.

Do you want to remain a part of the problem or part of the solution?

The choice is yours....which will be the majority's choice on both sides collectively.

It's in your hands, within reach right now. I'm just leading the way.

Check out lowpriceguns.com on facebook for more info

4. Require the new 'Universal Background FBI and State check system' be done at FFL dealer with form 4473 for all Private transfers between individuals.

How does this help law abiding gun-owners.....

384288-1b0ffaeadb600121392af0cacca1b2ac.jpg

This post by @sdlsaginaw is the truth:

The problem is, unless you're at one of the endpoints you have to be willing to give something up.

If you're toward the right, you're willing to give up some gun rights.

If you're toward the left, the only thing you can give up is how far you want to go.

So every time at the bargaining table the middle ground is "give up a few gun rights".

Keep your "at cost" bud.

Are you a dealer or a legislator?

I'm actually at a loss of words but I hope your new business plan works out for you.

Edit: my rights are not for sale.

Last Edited:
9. Attempted legal purchases or transfers that result in a 'Denial', will be followed up on by the FBI within 5 business days. If the attempt was done by a felon, prosecution charges will be brought against the individual. If the person is unable to buy the gun legally, and get's another person to legally purchase for them, which is called a 'straw purchase', the straw purchaser will be subject to the same prosecution as the criminal they are buying for. (Nothing is currently being done to prosecute, follow up on denied individuals, or straw purchasers.)

Why should we give up something just to make them enforce what they should have enforced all along?

Even if I could (I am now an Orygun resident), I do not do business with someone who wants to compromise my rights. There are plenty of other gun retailers/etc., who stand with us and maybe saving a few dollars is not worth it to me.

If you believe that the gov. will really not store the info they get on BGCs and later use it against us, then you are naive and ignoring what is happening in other states.

If you really believe that anti-gunners will stop there, then you have no been paying attention (I have, for about 5 decades).

If you believe that the gun community will do business with someone who wants to give away their rights, then you have misjudged us.

Thank you, but no thanks.

Good luck. Maybe in your next business you will have a better idea of who your customers are and what they want.

I like some of the ideas, like actually prosecuting criminals and straw purchasers (something that we don't need to give up our rights to actually already do)

I also like the idea of eliminating gun free zones.

Here's the problem. Liberals will strip all your "law abiding citizen friendly parts" out of any legislation and leave us with the turd of some form that strips rights away from us. (Millions of people who have never committed any violent crime and never will)

The whole notion of a compromise is pointless. What exactly are liberals giving up other than delaying their inevitable desire to eliminate the civilian ownership of guns in this country from the 'peasant folk'

The majority of the last "mass shooters" were all 21 or older anyway so this notion that raising the age of legal ownership is not even evidence based in design.

What is evidenced based by design is that 98% of mass shootings occur in "gun free zones". Thereby proving that allowing competent shooters to respond to mass shooter criminals will reduce / eliminate mass shootings as evidence has shown mass shooters avoid confrontation with armed defenders the majority of the time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top