JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Awesome selection, great pictures! I look forward to seeing your monthly offerings.

Thank you for supporting the site, I hope it proves useful to you!:)

Edit: that colt nm and mossy 590 sure are calling!

I have met Norm @Norm0931 and worked with him during the implementation of the North Fork Wolf Creek shooting lanes in Tillamook State Forest. He is a good guy and I would gladly shop at his store had I lived closer. Anyone giving this place a bad time could spend a minute talking with him and realize he's one of the good guys.

I have had great dealings with JB, and Norm has stepped up and supported the cleanups when Bill organized them solely through NWFA. I will not hesitate to purchase from them.

Horrifying customer service here folks.

I called to ask about a gun and I got a snotty rude Kurt response. Like I didn't even deserve the answer.

Skip! I'll take my thousands elsewhere. Cheers!
We are concerned to hear this. Please contact the store and ask for Brad, James, or Lucas by phone or email. We would like more information and to resolve any problems that may have occurred. Thank you.
Phone 503-746-8989
Email [email protected]

I have met Norm @Norm0931 and worked with him during the implementation of the North Fork Wolf Creek shooting lanes in Tillamook State Forest. He is a good guy and I would gladly shop at his store had I lived closer. Anyone giving this place a bad time could spend a minute talking with him and realize he's one of the good guys.
Thank you! We are glad to hear that. If we could do anything for you please don't hesitate to let us know.

We are concerned to hear this. Please contact the store and ask for Brad, James, or Lucas by phone or email. We would like more information and to resolve any problems that may have occurred. Thank you.
Phone 503-746-8989
Email [email protected]
A very professional response. Thank you for posting here and for supporting NWFA. Those Colt 1911s are calling my name. Would love to see prices on them.

I like shopping there, even if it's a 4 hour drive each way, anytime I am in Portland, I try to stop and look at new goodies that my gun safes are calling for :)

A very professional response. Thank you for posting here and for supporting NWFA. Those Colt 1911s are calling my name. Would love to see prices on them.
Thank you! We appreciate the feedback.
We have a huge selection of 1911's at the moment. We had a collector decide to offload several. Please check out Facebook, Instagram, and Armslist for more of our products.

I like shopping there, even if it's a 4 hour drive each way, anytime I am in Portland, I try to stop and look at new goodies that my gun safes are calling for :)
We are glad to hear that we have customers all over Oregon! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We can order products for you beforehand so they are here, ready to be picked up.

FWIW, I have never actually purchased anything from @J&B Firearm Sales Inc. , but I have been to their store on a few occasions to look at their merchandise. They have always shown me the utmost respect that a customer deserves and have gone above and beyond to answer any questions or pull items out of the case for me to fondle. Always a first-class experience IMO. You'll get my money one day J&B ;)

Any thing new and cool?

We've had a lot of inventory coming in and out lately, we've been meaning to try to make more posts however things have been moving quickly enough it's hard to update. We did manage to get most of the new inventory on our Armslist page and our staff is pretty good at keeping that up to date:

ARMSLIST - J&B Firearm Sales

FWIW, I have never actually purchased anything from @J&B Firearm Sales Inc. , but I have been to their store on a few occasions to look at their merchandise. They have always shown me the utmost respect that a customer deserves and have gone above and beyond to answer any questions or pull items out of the case for me to fondle. Always a first-class experience IMO. You'll get my money one day J&B ;)

We appreciate the kind words, thank you!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top